Author Topic: Some Tips for Security Setting in Android Phone  (Read 1171 times)

DanisKent

Some Tips for Security Setting in Android Phone
« on: February 01, 2016, 09:28:44 PM »

When surfing a portal or an illegal website, your personal data can be traced, remembered, or stolen. And it is possible that some virus programs can hack into your phone. In such circumstance, your phone data is exposed to danger. And all files are vulnerable. This can lead to data loss. No matter online or offline, your Android phone must be treated with care and secured against anything that can cause info leaks, data loss, and more. Here comes the question: Do you know how to secure your phone? Nope? Just refer to tips for security settings in Android mobile phones.

Tips 1. Create a Backup of Your Android
One of the most important things you should do is preparing a backup of your Android files. If your phone is stolen or hacked, perform a remote wipe. Then you can recover data with the backup. If unluckily, your personal data is damaged because of this and that, you can regain anything from the backup or recover your lost Android files with FonePaw Android Data Recovery.

Tips 2. Utilize Android Built-in Security Settings
Nowadays, many Android phones allow you to lock your screen or encrypt your phone so as to enhance security. There are many types of screen locks available, for example, password, pin, pattern, and even face lock. Try some complicated pins, pattern, and password so hackers cannot guess them.

Tips 3. Lock Apps Carrying Private Info
Apps installed in your Android phone can also causes info leaks. As a matter of fact, locking apps, particularly the ones carrying personal data is a necessity. Locked apps can shut the door to those who bypass the password, pin and pattern.

You can use a free app to achieve the purpose. You can selectively lock important apps, for example, some payment info, chat app, and more.

Tips 4. Secure Your Network
It is important to secure your network. For instance, avoid using public Wi-Fi whenever you do something related to your private information like paying online. In addition, if you share your network to the public, hackers can easily sniff out your packets and translate it into actual data of your private info like your passwords. You can protect your network by encrypting the connection with Hideninja VPN and fend off attackers with Wi-Fi Protector.

Tips 5. Don’t Allow the Phone to Remember All Passwords
Some lazy guys may choose "Remember" without any hesitation when receive a prompt, which reads, "Do you want the browser to remember this password". I use to do that, too. That’s because I was not willing to enter my password again and again. And I hadn’t realize what would happen if my phone was stolen. But now I don’t do that, particularly when it comes to banking or payment apps.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

Fvavannss

Re: Some Tips for Security Setting in Android Phone
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2016, 01:58:00 AM »
To recover deleted data from android phone easily and without any lose, you may need a samsung data recovery app to help, I've found one really helpful, you can follow this guide to know more
http://www.samsung-messages-backup.com/resources/recover-deleted-files-from-android-phone.html

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online