Author Topic: Instagc, an amazing way to earn money fast online!  (Read 1731 times)

ZXD22

Instagc, an amazing way to earn money fast online!
« on: August 02, 2014, 06:28:08 PM »
Hey guys! I know you all want to get serious money nice and fast right? Well look no further! Instagc, an amazing site works kind of like swagbucks and Points2Shop except for one thing, you get your free gift cards instantly! This works by putting in the codes to the gift cards in the system before the person redeems it. That way you don't have to wait for the site to purchase the code right when you redeem! That's right, no more waiting 4+ days just for a gift card code on swagbucks or points2shop. Who wants to waste 4 days with the chance of your product being out of stock? I certainly don't. There are also a place to request a check and a place to donate if you want to help your fellow organization! Here at instagc, you can do all kinds of things to earn points such as...

Clicking offers (All you have to do is visit a site to get easy points!)
Watch Videos (You can watch short 30 second videos to earn nice points)
Trying some surveys (One of the best ways to earn points! Some people can earn up to 6$ an hour by doing this)
Crowd Flower Tasks (InstaGC partnered up with Crowd Flower to provide easy and quick tasks for points! My personal favorite way to earn most of my points!)
Listening to Music (As you listen to music powered by Loyalty Music, you can get points just for listening to the station of your choice! Amazing right?)
Going Shopping (You can get paid "points back" for every dollar you spend at some of the major shopping sites. You deserve moneh!)
And more! (There all even more ways to earn points such as redeeming point booster codes and entering contests!)

instaGC.com was created in February 2011 and is the top rewards site that offers instant gift cards to its members. Over 100 different options are available (example of a few -> Amazon, eBay, League of Legends, Pizza Hut, Target, Walmart) that you can redeem your points for. Tons of easy offers available with new ones added daily. There are daily, weekly, and monthy offer and referral contests as well.
The site really works as I have made nearly 400$ in the past year. Most of the veterans on the site can make upwards of 50-60$ a day! That's as much as a minimum wage job! Sign up today and earn free 10 points! :)
Click the below picture to join!

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

ZXD22

Re: Instagc, an amazing way to earn money fast online!
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2014, 06:17:21 PM »
It really does work. I got another 11 bucks in a single hour again!

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online