Author Topic: If You Keep Doing The Same Old Thing...Will It Get You To Where You Want To Be?  (Read 1619 times)

donegnor

If you are not getting what you want out of life, don’t have the money or time to enjoy life and don’t know what to do, then just let me ask you 2 very simple and straight forward questions.  If you will answer these questions honestly and don’t kid yourself, you will be very surprised at the answers.

(1.)  IF YOU HAD ALL THE MONEY YOU COULD EVER WANT AND ALL THE FREE TIME TO ENJOY IT, HOW WOULD YOUR LIFE BE DIFFERENT?

(2.)  ARE YOU GETTING TO WHERE YOU WANT TO BE, DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING RIGHT NOW?  IF NOT, THEN ASK YOURSELF THIS…IS IT GOING TO CHANGE?

I am not trying to sell you anything…that is the last thing I want to do.  If you are interested in changing your life then it is really simple.  You should not stay in corporate America, keep going through the same things and getting the same old results, unless of course this is what you want to do.  We all need to do something different because it is very easy to keep living a life with no freedom, never spending enough quality time with our families and being stressed out. 

In an age where the term "job security" is becoming non-existent, massive layoffs are becoming as common as white bread, retirement plans are in jeopardy and banks are crashing -- if you were presented with an opportunity to take the reins of your OWN life and create your OWN destiny, would you REALLY take it?  Or would you make a bunch of excuses about why it’s impossible?

If we don’t change what we are doing and are expecting different results, then we are just kidding ourselves because nothing will change unless we change.  We are all taught to get a good education, go to work for a big company for 30-40 years, retire with a great pension and spend the rest of our lives doing what we want to do.  You and I both know this is not what is happening today in America.

If you have time to take a few minutes out of the rest of your life….either call or send me an email.  When you email please put in the subject header “I Want More Information” and make sure you give me your best phone number.  The choice is really up to you so if you aren’t happy with what you are doing and aren’t happy with where you are in your life, then you really should get in touch with me today.

It don’t matter what you decide to get involved in just remember this one thing also.  No matter how good your product is, if you don’t have the perfect system in place, Save Yourself Stress Time Energy and Money, then chances are you will not be successful.  I can guarantee you this…we have the system in place for you to follow.  The system has been proven to work time and time again…period. 

Do you think that McDonalds restaurants are so successful because their food is great or because it is good for you!  They are so successful because they have a system in place that if you follow it, you will not fail.  There is a much better way and I want to share it with you, so let me know what you want to do?

Don Egnor       
TFF-The Mastermind Group
813-842-6131
donegnor@aol.com       
http://www.talkfusion.com/1252791
http://www.jointalkfusion.com/1252791

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online