Author Topic: How to Print Text Messages from iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4/3Gs?  (Read 1261 times)

Channethan

How to Print Text Messages from iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4/3Gs?
« on: November 10, 2013, 10:54:44 PM »
Ask by people:
Is there a way to download my text messages from my iphone to my mac computer so i can print them out? - Asked by:isaac

I need to get the text messages from my Iphone to my email or some place where I can print them. Need them for legal purposes. Help? - I have been keeping text messages on my Iphone. I need to find a way to print them off for my attorney. How can I get them from my phone to my printer or email? - Davina

How can i forward text messages from my iphone to my email so i can print them out? - Alexisgrant

No matter what the reason, when you need to print iPhone text messages, there's always a way. The simplest way is usually to take a screenshot on your iPhone and send it to a wireless iOS-compatible printer. But if you need full message list, it certainly can't satisfy you, for the reason that screenshot just shows a snippet of your message conversion. To print a complete text message conversion from the iPhone, you'd better export all of them from the iPhone to your computer, and after that print them.

To achieve this, it's also very simple by using an iPhone message transfer tool. Right here, recommend: Wondershare Dr.Fone Mac (for Mac users), or Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS (for Windows users). Both versions of the software enable you to export your iPhone SMS to your computer with a few steps, and you can effortlessly print iPhone SMS after that.

You can visit the product page and download the free trial version to take a try.

Print text message from iPhone in steps

Step 1: Connect your iPhone to the computer
Right after running the program on your pc, connect your iPhone to it, and then you will get the main user interface below.

The window for iPhone 5/4S users.

The window for iPhone 4/3GS users.

When you get this window, you have to download a plug-in before the scan. Just click the "Download" button to do it.

Step 2: Scan your iPhone to get text messages
Next, you need to enter the iPhone 4/3GS' scanning mode before you take text messages on it. Follow the below:
1. Hold your iPhone and click "Start".
2. Hold the Power and Home buttons at the same time for exactly 10 seconds.
3. Release the Power button, and keep the Home button for another 15 seconds.

When you have entered the scanning Mode, release the Home button. Simultaneously, the program will scan your iPhone for data on it.

If you use iPhone 5/4S, you don't have to enter DFU Mode, directly click on "Start Scan" to begin the iPhone scan.

Step 3: Save iPhone text messages to your computer
After the scan, you will get the content listing shown as below. Select the "Messages" category. It is possible to preview them just before saving them on your computer. In order to save them, click "Recover" and choose a place on your pc. That's OK.

Note: Messages you get here are not only those on your iPhone currently, but also contain those you deleted recently. If you want to separate them, you may use the slide button at the top - Only display the deleted items.

Step 4: Print iPhone text messages
Your messages are saved as an HTML file on your computer. Now you can connect your computer to a printer, or copy your message file to a computer that connects to a printer, to make a printout.

Note: If you are careful, you must notice that there is certainly another choice in the top of the primary window: Recover from iTunes Backup File. It is a tool that can help to extract your iTunes backup file and save the content on your computer, to enable you to preview or print your iTunes backup files for your iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS, iPad, iPod touch, etc. You also can have a try.

Tags: how to print text messages from iPhone, print text messages from iPhone, print iPhone text messages, print SMS from iPhone

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

Famsu

Re: How to Print Text Messages from iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4/3Gs?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2013, 09:07:19 AM »
How to print iPhone Messages(SMS & MMS) on computer

Got lots of messages on your iPhone and want to print iPhone Messages(SMS & MMS) on computer? No need to take screenshot. Backuptrans iPhone SMS + MMS Extractor is a great tool to help you easily print iPhone SMS and MMS messages in conversation directly from computer. The following article will show you the detailed solution on how to print iPhone SMS and MMS step by step:

Note: Before you run the software, please make sure you have installed iTunes 10.0 or above on your computer and turned off "iCloud Backup" on your iPhone. Also, you need to enter correct passcode on iPhone if your iPhone is protected with a passcode.

Step1: Install the software on computer and run it

Run Backuptrans iPhone SMS + MMS Extractor and connect iPhone to computer with USB cable. Then our software will automatically read all SMS and MMS messages from your iPhone and show them on its main interface:

Tip: Clicking the device title in Devices list will show all SMS and MMS messages. To view only the messages with a single friend like Kenny, just click the contact name like "Kenny' on the left list.

Step2: Click the iPhone in Devices list. Turn to top toolbar and press "Print SMS + MMS" button or go File ->Print SMS + MMS.

Tip: You can even choose to print messages with a single contact or selected messages.

Step3: Choose a printing style.

Step4: Prewiew the messages before printing.

Successfully

Tip: If you have backed up SMS & MMS from iPhone to a database file on computer With Backuptrans iPhone SMS + MMS Extractor, you can print iPhone messages from the messages database any time you want, even without your iPhone connected.

Free download Backuptrans iPhone SMS + MMS Extractor to your computer to try.

Note: If you are using Mac, please refer to Backuptrans iPhone SMS + MMS Extractor for Mac

Related tutorial:
How to print Android SMS and MMS on Computer
How to backup iPhone SMS and MMS to computer?
How to export iPhone SMS & MMS to PDF, CSV, TXT or HTML?
How to transfer SMS/MMS from iPhone to Mac?

--------------------------
iPhone SMS Backup & Restore - offers all solutions for all serious iPhone users. It not only supports iPhone SMS to computer backup & export, but also enables users to restore SMS backup from computer database to a new iPhone or back to your old iPhone. No other iPhone utility softtware does more.

iPhone Contacts Backup & Restore - offers a perfect solution for all iPhone users to backup, restore and manage iPhone Contacts. It's convenient and safe. It not only supports iPhone Contacts backup to computer, but also enables users to restore contacts backup from computer database to iPhone, either a new iPhone or your old iPhone.

iPhone Data Transfer - transfer iPhone Music, Movie, Photo, Playlist, Camera Roll, Ringtone, ePub, PDF, Audiobook, Voice Memo, Voicemail, Podcast, TV Show, Message, Contact, Note, Calendar, Call history, Bookmark, App data to computer. Transferring data between iPhones is also supported.

iTunes Backup Extractor - offers you the fast & simple-to-use way to extract and recover your data such as photo, video, camera roll, voicemail, Message, contact, note, calendar event, call history, voice memo, Safari bookmark and App Data etc from iTunes Backup.

Best luck!
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 09:09:24 AM by Famsu »

Offline petergroft

• View Profile
    • QuickBooks Enterprise Cloud Hosting
Re: How to Print Text Messages from iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4/3Gs?
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2023, 03:14:04 AM »

Using Screenshots and AirPrint

Take Screenshots:
Open the Messages app on your iPhone and navigate to the conversation containing the text messages you want to print.
Take screenshots of each message you want to print. To take a screenshot, press the Sleep/Wake button (or the Side button on iPhones without a Home button) and the Volume Up button simultaneously.

Transfer Screenshots to Computer:
Connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable.
Transfer the screenshots from your iPhone to your computer.

Arrange and Edit Screenshots:
Open the transferred screenshots on your computer and arrange them in the order you want them to appear in the printed document.
You can use image editing software to crop and adjust the screenshots if needed.

Print Using AirPrint:
Once the screenshots are ready, you can print them from your computer using AirPrint if your printer supports it. Make sure your computer and printer are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Right-click on the screenshots and select the "Print" option. Choose your printer from the list and configure printing settings as needed.

Greetings,
Peter

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online