Author Topic: EB-5 Program: USCIS Announces Direct Email Communication with Form I-924 Applica  (Read 922 times)

nancymervin

EB-5 Program: USCIS Announces Direct Email Communication with Form I-924 Applicants

USCIS has announced that Form I-924 (Application for Regional Center Under the Immigrant Investor Pilot Program) applicants will now be able to communicate directly with USCIS adjudicators through e-mail, to resolve issues and questions that arise during the adjudication process. Under the new Direct Email Communication process USCIS may email Form I-924 applicants to informally ask for clarification on certain issues to facilitate review, understanding and adjudication of the application, and Form I-924 applicants may email USCIS, questions regarding pending applications, including questions related to RFEs and NOIDs. This process, however, is only available to entities that have a pending Form I-924 application and it is not available to regional center promoters who have pending regional center applications that were filed prior to the implementation of Form I-924 on Nov. 23, 2010.

Updated online US immigration forms are just a click away!

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online