Author Topic: No Start Up Cost! No Monthly Cost! No Cost EVER!  (Read 1575 times)

gypsy639

No Start Up Cost! No Monthly Cost! No Cost EVER!
« on: April 22, 2011, 04:27:23 PM »
No Start Up Cost!   No Monthly Cost!   No Cost EVER!

In case you’ve missed it, There Is A Conspiracy Against YOUR Money.

What steps have you taken to protect your hard earned wealth from being destroyed through the Feds and US Treasury's plan of monetizing our
14 Trillion dollars of debt. Hard assets are the favorite of investors worldwide. I know you are concerned, as we all are about our vanishing money. Here is an idea you might want to consider.

You don't need me to tell you that Wall Street and Washington both have their hands in your pocket.  But here's something you didn't know. They also have a direct line to your bank account. And they plan to make a "withdrawal" several times in the next six weeks. The next one could come in as little as three days. You'll never see it show up on your statement. But this insidious "triple swindle" is very real.

Millions of  Americans are completely oblivious to the fact that Washington and Wall Street are robbing them blind.

Are you going to let your hard earned money be “stolen” by our very own government?  In case you haven’t noticed, the U. S. Federal Reserve Bank is in the process of “creating” two trillion dollars to prop up the US and EU economies.  “Creating” in ‘people speak’ means money will be printed and used to buy existing and future debt issued by the U. S. and countries in the EU. The devaluation of the US  Dollar and Euro will affect the value of every currency in the world.  Every time fiat (paper) money is devalued, precious metal (gold) values are driven upwards.

Experts agree, gold will at least double in value over the next 10 years and they recommend that you invest between 5 and 20 % of your assets in gold. Especially gold from our company is attractive; it is certified by the Swiss Government and made in ...small units, as small as .5 grams (about $65 US).

If you refer a customer to any bank you know of,  will they compensate you?  I doubt it,  as a retired banker,  I would have laughed at even the thought of such a ‘wild’ idea. There is just such  a financial institution that has as their business plan just such an idea. It is a 16 year old German Company that has over 36,000 partners (and that number grows every day). In addition to their gold by the ounce sales.  This company has sold 6 million 1 gram gold bars since 2008.

This financially sound company is FREE to join, and you can reserve a great position while we are still in pre launch.

There are NO start up costs, NO monthly costs and NO obligations to buy gold, today or in the future.

To be an Agent Partner is a great opportunity being offered to you. Governments world wide are driving people to GOLD. With our Gold Purchase Plan, you will be ready to help people from around the world protect their net worth.

As an Agent Partner, you can protect your own assets AND substantially profit from referring people to our Gold company.

Look closely at the benefits of becoming a Gold agent partner.

This video tells the complete story of the most affordable gold purchase plan in the world. >>>>> http://vur.me/wallyp/yk

After watching video, hit back arrow and return to this page http://vur.me/wallyp/yl and fill in a few spaces.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

vipeakbecky

Re: No Start Up Cost! No Monthly Cost! No Cost EVER!
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2011, 04:33:06 AM »
Thanks for your post,dear friend. Good luck!!!

-------
Do you know stone crusher ?
Crushing Machine,Mill Machine,Roller Mill,crusher,impact crusher,crushers, crusher machine

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online