Author Topic: Catching The Gold Bug!  (Read 1098 times)

gypsy639

Catching The Gold Bug!
« on: March 20, 2011, 05:55:30 PM »
Dear Fellow Savvy Entrepreneur

Take a minute and consider what we’re witnessing...

*      A Tsunami, Earthquake in Japan that has killed an estimated 20,000 people and triggered what may well become the worst nuclear crisis since Chernobyl.

*      Still growing turmoil in the Middle East that threatens to destabilize the world supply of oil.

*      A persistent debt crisis in Europe, that literally threatens the very existence of the Euro.

*     The continuing economic troubles here in the United States that has now put 44 million people on food stamps, housing prices still declining and the real rate of unemployment climbing.

*     Wholesale prices rising at rates not seen since 1970.

Who are YOU relying on to secure your future – your financial advisor? An employer? A family member? The government? The fact is there's really no one left you can or should rely on... except yourself.

"We've never been in this unstable position in the entire currency history of 3,000 years."

This dire warning appeared in The Wall Street Journal in October. And the implications for our future are truly frightening.

Total monetary and financial collapse of the massive government debt bubble is upon us, with devastating real-world consequences for your savings, property values, investments, and other assets.

The Journal's source? Noted economist Robert Mundell of Columbia University, regarded by many as the world's top currency expert.

And he's not alone. Major players across the political spectrum are finally acknowledging the extraordinary crisis facing us. Even World Bank President Robert Zoellick has recently admitted that fiat currencies may need to be tied back to gold!

I've been warning of the potential collapse of the U.S. dollar for over three years – well before Obamanomics pushed us to the brink. Now Dr. Mundell's words confirm my worst fears – you and I must find ways to protect ourselves, as our nation teeters on the edge of a disastrous financial meltdown.

The U.S. Dollars collapse is no longer a question in most economists minds. It's now simply a matter how soon it collapses.

Unfortunately, the US Dollar failure will take the currencies of nations around the world along for the ride, as all commodities traded world wide are priced in US Dollars. Add to that fact, almost every nation holds the Dollar as a reserve currency, consequently, the sick dollar makes the world sick as well.

Many noted economists believe that those holding Gold, Silver, and Platinum will see the value of their holdings jump in value by 500%, 1,000% even as much as 5,000% when the bottom falls out of the U.S. Dollar. If all your life savings are invested in IRAs, Real Estate, Bonds, T-bills, mutual funds or even cash, you’re at risk of being completely wiped out. If the economy were to collapse, would you prefer to have an account full of paper or an account full of gold?

Our Gold Savings Plans are unlike any other! For countries not yet officially opened, you CAN still purchase Gold in the form of a Paid One - Time amount of €5,000/$6,700 US, minimum, according to individual arrangement.

In officially opened countries, gold bullions in smallest units (.5 gram 50eu/65 US) are available and can make you free from cares, independent and financially free.

This site tells the complete story on the most affordable gold purchase plan in the world. >>>>>    http://vur.me/wallyp/n

After watching video, hit back arrow and return to this page and

Contact Wally >>>>>>     http://vur.me/wallyp/m0

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online