Author Topic: Social Media and Online Reputation Management.  (Read 1207 times)

justin24

Social Media and Online Reputation Management.
« on: August 17, 2010, 11:15:55 PM »
Traditional PR is a still a useful method of communicating business story ideas to journalists. I’ve seen online PR truly come of age in 2009.

Business owners, marketing managers and individuals tasked with creating, communicating, managing and distributing company messages, news and offers, will increasingly become concerned with online reputation management in 2010, or so says the BBC in its broadcast this morning. The story did not go into great depth as to methods of how you can regularly manage your reputation online, apart from telling people they can ‘un-tagg’ themselves from Facebook images… but threw the anecdote out there to provoke thought, reaction and bloggers, just tucking into coffee and toast.

The story struck me as relevant to what I do day in day out. Sure, we like to build websites at intune, but we like to do so much more.

Since we seem to be running a web design, web development, search engine optimisation and online PR company, I’ve been advising clients for some time as to how to look their best online. How to take what is successful offline and transform it into an online identity, positive marketing and sales instigating conduit. Whether they have an existing website or a new online proposition; the internet, an environment which is a public and often permanent record of company and individuals is difficult to manage, but shouldn’t be overlooked when consumers, clients and business partners increasingly refer to reviews and testimonials on a myriad of article distribution, business and social networking sites before making informed choices.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

MartinM

Re: Social Media and Online Reputation Management.
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2010, 09:44:02 PM »
Traditional media had been forgotten by a lot of people because of these new social media sites that will give you more fun and entertainment. To be connected to a lot of people around the globe is one evidence that social media can make our world small.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online