Author Topic: How do I login if I forgot my Windows Vista password?  (Read 1732 times)

Torrence1122

How do I login if I forgot my Windows Vista password?
« on: April 13, 2010, 03:35:03 AM »
Did you forget Windows Vista password and cant log in now? Wanna know how to reset Windows Vista password? Wanna Know how to bypass Windows Vista login? Read this tutorial to find out how...

Windows Vista is an awesome operating system which is pretty secure when it comes to protecting personal info. But sometimes this security can be a hinderance. Especially if you're forgetful like I am and forget your password. There is a very simple way to restore harmony in your life when you've forgotten your password.

You can do this by making a simple recovery disk or a recover USB drive. Insert this into your comp during boot up and easily bypass your login window without password. Here are the steps.

Step 1. Download and install this software called Windows Password Reset. This software will completely automate the process and let you take a back seat as everything is done.

Step 2. Start the software, Insert a blank cd or a USB drive. Follow the On screen instructions as the software makes a bootable drive with the required recovery program.

Step 3. Now start your PC for which you have forgotten the password. Insert this bootable recovery cd or USB drive as soon as you start your comp. You'll see Windows Password Reset initializing, the program will ask to confirm weather to remove the password or not. Enter "y" (yes) to reset Windows login password, restart your PC and then you will be allowed to log in.

This is how you can recovery Windows Vista password. As you can see it is very simple and requires no technical knowledge.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online