Author Topic: SICCO ENGINEERING  (Read 1223 times)

seeli

SICCO ENGINEERING
« on: March 13, 2010, 01:26:54 AM »
Sicco Engineering is  ready and available to offer free technical assistance on conveyors, and product & material handling applications. The hotline is staffed weekdays from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CDT.

A few of the questions Sicco Engineering  is already handling: "I want to cure a part on the belt and need a very slow belt speed of two inches a minute;" "I need to move soup bags on a conveyor to a packaging station. How can a flexible soup bag stay on a conveyor?" "I need to flip a 40-pound block of cheese over, how can this be accomplished efficiently?"

"We're proud of our ability to provide this valuable, complimentary service to the industry," said Vasavan, Proprietor of parts and service. "The hotline is part of the Sicco  Advantage , a program of action, support and service that shows our commitment to going the extra mile to solve conveyor and product flow challenges."

Whether the challenge is fast- or slow-speed conveying, product transfers or any other material handing question, Sicco  engineers are ready to provide you with advice and assistance for your specific application.

To speak with an engineer for free technical assistance, call - 044 - 26254792, 26259050  or visit www.siccoengineering.co.in

Sicco Engineering  Manufacturing is a world leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of high-quality conveyors and related equipment. Since 1973, companies from around the world have turned to Sicco Engineering conveyors for greatly improved efficiency and productivity. For more information about products or company news, visit www.siccoengineering.co.in or call - 044 - 26254792, 26259050 

More details visit http://www.siccoengineering.co.in

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online