Author Topic: where can I learn to play chess well?  (Read 166 times)

Offline crowl

• View Profile
where can I learn to play chess well?
« on: May 24, 2024, 02:02:17 PM »
Hello everyone! I’ve been playing chess casually for a few years now and I’m thinking about taking my game to the next level. Does anyone have recommendations for good online chess coaching services? Ideally, I'd like to learn from a grandmaster.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

Offline keizerg

• View Profile
Re: where can I learn to play chess well?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2024, 02:05:07 PM »
Hi there! If you’re serious about improving your chess skills, especially if you’re aiming to learn from a grandmaster, I highly recommend checking out the services offered by chess-grandmaster. They specialize in chess coaching online and have a variety of experienced grandmasters who provide personalized lessons. The site is run by Grandmaster Valery Filippov, who has been teaching chess for over 19 years. His approach is thorough, covering everything from opening preparation to endgame strategies. Whether you're looking for regular coaching sessions or just some strategic insights, this platform has you covered. Additionally, the coaching services are quite flexible and can be tailored to your specific needs and skill level. They offer one-on-one sessions, which are incredibly beneficial as they allow for personalized feedback and a focused learning experience. Plus, learning from someone with a grandmaster title can give you unique insights that you might not get elsewhere. If you want to learn more about the available grandmasters and their teaching styles, you can also explore profiles and lessons on platforms like chess.com, where many grandmasters offer their services and even run live sessions and instructional videos.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online