Author Topic: me2everyone , Join Free  (Read 3105 times)

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
me2everyone , Join Free
« on: January 29, 2009, 04:09:51 AM »

Hello

Something incredible has arrived!

I just became a shareholder in me2everyone and I never had to pay a single penny for the shares! It can only be described as the gold-rush for 2009. This company is going to be huge and shares will soar in value over the coming months! You can register for free and it never has to cost you a single penny!

http://www.me2everyone.com/44073

me2everyone is going to be a cool new virtual world where you can meet friends, chat, shop, play, watch videos, create an art gallery, open a virtual newspaper, play the free inworld lottery and make money from your own online store! You and everyone you know make the decisions, shape the world, create real incomes and share in the profits. It’s a new place where you meet new people or invite your friends. Learn new skills or expand your business. Find the love of your life or help the planet.

Membership is free and every member automatically becomes a shareholder in me2everyone Limited. Personally I have 16,000 in the venture and I am going to increase my shares very soon. This is an excellent chance for all of us to make some real progress in 2009 and beyond! Please do not miss it.

If you are looking for something really good in 2009: something that changes your view on the world, then you really have to spend just one minute and look at this website.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
Re: me2everyone , Join Free
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2009, 08:01:52 PM »

Hello
Recommending your friends, family, work colleaugues and even complete strangers is a great way to earn bonus shares.

At the moment we are giving you 3000 bonus shares for EVERYONE who you recommend using the link given above.
This is a real world value of GBP £3.00 today: but by 2012, we are forecasting these to be worth GBP £1740!

So imagine receiving GBP £1740 for every new member you find!

Plus EVERYONE you recommend today will receive 1000 shares for registering here for FREE. SImple...

www.me2everyone.com/44073

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2009, 08:24:18 PM »

Hello
Recommending your friends, family, work colleaugues and even complete strangers is a great way to earn bonus shares.

At the moment we are giving you 3000 bonus shares for EVERYONE who you recommend using the link given above.
This is a real world value of GBP £3.00 today: but by 2012, we are forecasting these to be worth GBP £1740!

So imagine receiving GBP £1740 for every new member you find!

Plus EVERYONE you recommend today will receive 1000 shares for registering here for FREE. SImple...

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2009, 04:22:00 PM »

Me2Everyone will  be a CyberWorld owned by the members. To become a member it is free. Did you ever wish you had invested in Yahoo, or Google when they first started up? Well I doubt Me2Everyone will ever become that large but even if it became 1/10000000 the size of Google, your free shares you get for signing up would make you very rich.

The Me2Everyone cyberworld will be modelled on a village, with a very engaging interface for the users. It will be similar to a game.

Perhaps a combination of a game and Myspace? They will generate revenue mostly through marketing and advertising, but I'm sure there will probably be other money making opportunities emerging once they launch.

On top of this, there will be insite (or invillage) business options to connect people from all over the world and make real money.

Other features will include but are not limited to:

- Meeting friends
- Chatting
- Shopping
- Paying Games
- Watching Videos
- Creating Art Galleries
- Reading Virtual Newspapers
- Play a free invillage library
- Making money from yourown online store

Every member gets 1000 shares to sign up, which means that you can't lose anything by signing up.

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2009, 06:10:20 AM »
Hello Carol,     

Thankyou for your completed Application Form and payment for a Ripple 3.

Please could you send me your address.

Kind regards,

Dave C. Ripple Team.

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2009, 09:30:44 PM »
NEW THINGS     

Date :  30th January, 2009

me2everyone pre-launched 21 days ago... and now this website needs to enter into a new phase.

Next week the designers will begin to revamp the whole website. Expect to see:

O A brand new, highly informative front end
O A detailed FAQ
O A more interactive Contact Form
O Telephone Support (UK only for now)
O The launch of the Customer Care Network
O New languages
O An improved registration process
O An insight into how me2everyone (and you) will make money
O Improvements to your personal account home page
O me2everyone webmail beta - so you can talk to your introduced members
O me2everyone search beta - begin expanding your personal m2e network
O me2everyone profile beta - share with the me2everyone world
O me2everyone gallery beta - give us a reason to buy cloud server space :)
O Share certificate set-up and registration
O Customer Care portal
O me2everyone email server
O me2everyone job search

Now it's not all coming at once, but these changes will prepare for an easy transition to the me2everyone virtual world. Oh, can we dispel a myth here? me2everyone will begin life as a 2D place, evolving into a hybrid between 2D and 3D. It's being designed to work without downloads, and for speed (although broadband will be recommended). We are working with architectural designers for the inworld graphics and a regular web team for other programming. We are hiring all the time! This week alone we decided to get the "new" site translated into 24 languages: although we have had 260 members putting their names forward to translate the site into 38 languages. Croatia seems popular with 70 applications! :)

One key area where we are hiring is IT with 8 key posts soon to be filled. We are also starting the process of converting me2everyone Limited into a Public Limited Company (PLC). On this subject, when it's time to register your shares, you will be able to download them from your account. Every share certificate will have a unique bar-code to ensure more security and a lot less fraud.

We know we have failings and we are fixing them. But please remember, the website is 21 days old with more than 54,000 members in more countries than we can image. You have all stunned us. Now it's our turn! :)

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2009, 05:22:58 AM »
Here are a few signups.. it's not hard to get signups when not only is M2E Free to signup but for a limited time

you get 1000 shares in the company when you signup.. and you get a free 3,000 shares for referring each person to M2E

me2everyone.com@206546-www1.me2everyone.com  account updated 6:59 PM 3KB

me2everyone.com@206546-www1.me2everyone.com  account updated 10:05 AM 3KB

me2everyone.com@206546-www1.me2everyone.com  account updated 9:19 AM 3KB

me2everyone.com@206546-www1.me2everyone.com  account updated

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2009, 09:46:28 PM »
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?     

Date :  31st January, 2009

O In 9 days me2everyone will be one month old...

O Online membership will have grown from 60 people to more than 100,000...

O 300 people will have taken the Ripple Enhancement...

O 800 people are projected to be helping with language translations...

O We expect more than 7000 people will have pre-registered for the Customer Care Team...

WOW! Makes you wonder what will happen next...

Yesterday we told you about all the new improvements coming online soon - but there's more coming too. For instance, we intend to start testing the RIPPLE EFFECT. It's a piece of software that tracks everything that happens in me2everyone. Telling a friend, making a suggestion, upgrading, translating a page or becoming more actively involved: EVERYTHING creates a Ripple.

So?

Well in 9 days time we are going to test the Ripple Effect on the 100,000th member. Whomever has the ID number "100,000" will create a "Ripple Event". Now like a stone falling into a pond Ripples in me2everyone travel in all directions. So the following benefits are coming:

O Member number 100,000 gets a bonus of 100,000 shares...
O Everyone connected to this member (along a long chain) gets a bonus of 20,000 shares each...
O The first 10 members that this member introduces get 10,000 bonus shares each...
O Members 99,990 to 100,010 get a 5,000 bonus...
O Members connected to them (along a chain) get 1,000 bonus shares each...

In the future Ripple Events will happen automatically. You will sign in one day and find bonus shares in your account. All you need to know is that somehow you were connected to a Ripple...

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2009, 10:05:44 AM »
This is something special if you want to make a monthly income without recruiting then you'll want to take a look at this..

You can buy shares and a Whole lot more.. just take a minute and look..

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2009, 03:34:46 PM »
For right now we can't buy any ripples using paypal but they are working on getting other payment options going, we can use moneybookers.

This is only for those not wanting or not able to recruit but if you  want to make a monthly cash flow then buying ripples

is the way to go..  I am so excited about this I'm gonna burst  :yoohoo:

you can also signup for free collect your 1000 shares and just sit on them or you can get a few referrals and get 3,000 more shares for every free signup

you get.. but the 1,000 for signing up and 3,000 per referral shares are only until M2E gets to 100,000 members then the number of shares they offer is going to drop it was at 2,500 for signup and 5,000 for referral so don't wait get yourself signed up so you get the most shares you can.. we are at 72,000 so signup today

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2009, 02:58:07 AM »

RIPPLE SHARES

When the Ripple brochure was written, the idea was for RIpple members to help push membership numbers beyond 3,000. At this point, they would trigger a share bonus into their account...
Ok that took a few hours and not the days and weeks we forecast.

Today all Ripple members receive their bonus shares - so watch out for some nice bonuses coming online very very soon.

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2009, 08:26:47 AM »
1. me2everyone membership is free. It's powered by the "Ripple Effect" and EVERY member becomes a shareholder.

2. me2everyone makes money from business customers who pay for adverts and sales brokering.

3. me2everyone will be a place where you can interact with friends, start a new business or find new ways to entertain you.

4. You receive thousands of bonus shares for everyone you introduce (for a limited time only)

5. Whoever recruits the most "real" people in pre-launch will be given a special share bonus: worth tens of thousands GBP(!) today.

It is live now! Join for FREE...     

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online