Author Topic: The PS4 Isn't the Only New Console Sony Released Last Week  (Read 1680 times)

sylarstian

The PS4 Isn't the Only New Console Sony Released Last Week
« on: November 29, 2013, 03:55:56 AM »

Last week, Sony released the PlayStation 4 in the Western world, but that wasn't the only PlayStation console to make its debut in stores. Japanese consumers this past week saw the release of Sony's new micro-console, the PlayStation Vita TV. P

The Vita TV is basically a home console version of the Vita. Instead of a touch screen, it uses a PlayStation 3 Dualshock controller (and is purported to be able to use the PS4's controller as well). It can play 153 Vita titles (though only some of these are big name titles) as well as PS1 classics and PSP titles downloaded from the PlayStation store. It is compatible with various media streaming apps (like Hulu and NicoNico) that you can download off of the PSN; and it is also purported to allow remote play with the PS4, allowing you to play your PS4 games on a TV other than the one connected directly to the PS4—though without a PS4 of my own (as it has not yet been released in Japan), I was unable to test this.
Over the past few days, I tried out several different games on the Vita TV. The Vita games I tested were Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus (JP), Danganronpa 1・2 Reloaded (JP), and Lumines Electronic Symphony (US). For the PSP I played around with Final Fantasy Type-0 and for the PS1, I tried classic Japanese dating sim, Tokimeki Memorial 2.

When it comes to the Vita games I tried, they both looked great and played great on the big screen. While I was somewhat worried beforehand about how games would look upscaled, they looked no less clear than on the handheld Vita—and appear easily on par with many older PS3 titles. The frame rates were stable as well. In the end, I could see no visual difference between the games on the handheld Vita and on the Vita TV. It really was just like playing the Vita on a big screen.
ps4 controllers
wired ps3 controller
PS3 remote controller
Written by sylar723zhang

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online