Author Topic: Reset Windows 7 Password - Top 4 Efficient Methods to Reset Windows 7 Password I  (Read 2306 times)

EmilyChang

You may always hear of the same complains like “I have changed my Windows 7 administrator password in that my son downloaded too much things onto the computer. Although it worked on my son, it also brought trouble to me since I had a bad memory and could no longer remember the password any more.  Is there any way I can adopt to reset Windows 7 password without creating a Windows 7 password reset disc?”

To meet these frustrated users, we gathered four windows 7 password reset tools and also some windows help sites, such as Microsoft Windows official website to help people. We hope that you could get the best way if you forgot Windows 7 password.

Solution 1: Reset Windows 7 Password with Windows Password Reset Disk

1. If you enter the wrong password when you attempt to log on, Windows will display a message which says the password is incorrect. Click OK to close the message box.
2. Click Reset Windows Password, and then insert Windows password reset disk (or other removable media).
3. Follow the steps in the Password Reset Wizard to create a new password.
4. Log on with the new password. You can use the same password reset disk instead of making a new one when you lost Windows password again.

Solution 2: Reset Windows 7 Password with Another Available Admin Account

Step 1. Log on to the account who owns the credential of an administrator account to reset the forgotten password.
Step 2. Open Local Users and Groups by clicking the Start button , typing lusrmgr.msc into the Search box, and then pressing ENTER.‌  If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Step 3. Double-click Local Users and Groups, and then click Users.
Step 4. Right-click the account that you need to reset the password for, and then click Set Password.
Step 5. Type and confirm the new password.

Solution 3: Reset Windows 7 Password From the Command Prompt
In the command prompt you can monitor all the user of the computer by typing some commands.
Step 1: Press Win Key+R and type cmd in the Run command box and hit enter to open command prompt. And then type net user in the command prompt and hit Enter.

Step 2: Type net user xyz (xyz is the locked admin account's name and 123 is the new password) and press Enter. Now you have successfully created a new password on the locked admin account.

Step 3: Type shutdown -r -t 00 and press Enter.
Your Windows7/ Vista PC should be rebooted automatically and then you can logon Windows7/ Vista with the new password. It is a simple hack to change the password of any users easily from the command prompt.

Solution 4: Reset Windows 7 Password with Windows Password Reset CD/DVD or USB

If you have neither another administrator account nor Windows password reset disk, you’d better DIY a Windows password reset CD/DVD or USB to reset Windows 7 password without reinstalling the system. Just follow those steps, and a novice is able to handle this Windows password recovery software with ease.

Step 1. Download and install Windows Password Unlocker Professional

Step 2. Burn a bootable CD/DVD or USB to remove lost Windows password.

Step 3: Set your target computer to boot from CD Rom or USB

Step 4. Insert the Windows password reset CD/DVD or USB into the locked computer and reset it.

Well, the four solutions are the popular Windows 7 password reset ways.In addition, there are some good freeware like Ophcrack which also provides detailed solution to reset Windows 7 password for those who forgot Windows Administrator password.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

loderidea

The 5 efficient method is Anmosoft windows password reset.

Step 1: Download Anmosoft windows password reset and install it on a computer that you could log on.
Step 2: Burn a bootable CD/DVD or USB flash drive password reset disk.
Step 3: Recover Windows 7 password to be empty.
Step 4: Log on Windows 7 without password.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online