Author Topic: The world's best website giving free awesome stuff!!!(WITH MY OWN PROOFS)  (Read 760 times)

Shehan

I am going to say  how to win free awesome prizes like Pen Drives, Memory Card, HandsFree,Paypal cash,Amazon vouchers,Power banks,Drones,g2a cards and a lot of other amazing things including Iphones and Ipads.First of all the only thing you will have to do is just registering from the below link.

[color=rgba(82, 82, 82, 0.870588)]http://gokano.com/ref/ogXNqZW9[/color]

The site asks you a question once daily and the thing you will have to is just answering according to your choice and you will earn 1 point from it,and they give a free daily point too.By just only 15 days you will be able to achieve points to gain a 16 gb pen drive.
Another way of aquiring points is by inviting your friends by your provided ref link,1friends=1 point,and tge good news is that when you invite 30 friends,you will become a gold member and will get a free t shirt and the points you achieve will be doubled,for an example you will gain 2 points instead of 1 from answering the question.You can not order prizes whene ever you want,they restock the prizes twice a month,they just say the date of restocking without the time,if you want,you can buy the time and be fast in ordering,that is based on your fortune. The new feature of aquiring points is by playing their game,just 6 times daily to get a point(2 for a gold member).They will soon add many featured to collect points..
Now,without waiting for restocks you can order prizes!!!!You can do it by gathering vp points by completing some sort of offers.
For now I have only ordered some paypal vouchers and last week I received a skullcandy jib earphone which I ordered earlier .And I havealready received paypal cash which they have sent me so far.
So guys,hope you understood,try it out,it is an awesome site!Not a fraud,you check you tube for unboxes or their facebook page(gokano.com).So guys be quick,Register now!🏃🏻If you have a question regarding this,please feel free to ask me,I am sure that I will be able to solve any problem of yours..
[color=rgba(82, 82, 82, 0.870588)]http://gokano.com/ref/ogXNqZW9[/color]

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online