Author Topic: Shaddenare Forums - Game Community [PC Game]  (Read 4339 times)

Shaddenare Forums

Shaddenare Forums - Game Community [PC Game]
« on: May 06, 2016, 08:00:58 PM »

Shaddenare Forums

What is Shaddenare forums about?
Shaddenare forums is a community not just for a game in development but it's also a community for everyone to enjoy whether they are interested in the game or not. Shaddenare has lots of different topics up for discussion, to ensure that you will stay entertained. The game is currently in development as we speak and will be released on PC, so if you're a PC Gamer, I recommend checking it out when it is released. The forum is updated often with new information so we will make sure you're always up to date.

If I register, what can I expect?
Shaddenare Forums offers a friendly, welcoming and relaxed environment for all it's members. You can browse the many already existing threads that Shaddenare has to offer, and you can start your own threads too. Shaddenare is a mobile friendly forum and has a chat box at the bottom of the home page, so you can chat and get to know other members of the community if you wish to. We have forum games for you to play, and you also have the option of creating your own forum games in the Forum Fun And Games section. The fun doesn't end at Shaddenare Forums!

So why should I join?
Shaddenare offers only the best in entertainment. We really appreciate our members and like to see them being a happy member of the communit. New topics are being made every day on Shaddenare Forums and the community is growing, but don't just take my word for it, come along and see for yourself![/font]

Shaddenare's Staff Team:
This is Shaddenare's staff team, we are all friendly, approachable people, so if you ever need help with anything along the way, feel free to send a message to an active staff member any time you need to. The links below will take you to each staff members profile.

Dark Hydrak [Developer]
Creepz [Administrator]
ChrimsonFlame14 [Moderator]
Temmie56 [Tester]

So how do I get there?
Click Here if you would like to visit Shaddenare Forums, if you decide to register for an account, please start by reading the Forum Rules to familiarise yourself with the do's and don'ts of the community. The rules are important for helping to keep the community an enjoyable place for everyone.

We hope to see you there!

Shaddenare Staff
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 12:42:30 AM by Shaddenare Forums »

Shaddenare Forums

Re: Shaddenare Forums - Game Community [PC Game]
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2016, 07:01:40 PM »
Bump

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online