Author Topic: Do you need a website?  (Read 9658 times)

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
Do you need a website?
« on: May 29, 2008, 06:51:16 PM »
Do you have your own Internet address yet?

If not, you should check this out right away. I was blown away by what
 I saw and I'm sure you will be too. There's a good chance you can still
 get your name (www.your name.ws) since this is so new.

http://website.ws/crsuccess

It's a neat animated movie that is short and fun to watch. The "actors"
 in it will actually call you by name, so you're kind of like a guest
 star in this. Don't let the animation fool you though, this is serious.
 If you've never heard of an affiliate program, you'll see why they are
 so popular online - and why this is one of the largest and fastest
 growing business opportunities world-wide.

There are nearly a billion people online now, and many of them want an
 easy way to build their own web site. People in dozens of countries are
 profiting big-time from this simple opportunity. I'll show you how.
 It's very fast and easy to get started (and free).

I'm so lucky to have found out about this company. They were ranked
 number 37 on Inc 500's list of the fastest growing companies in the US,
 and are even featured in Entrepreneur Magazine, as well as national
 newspapers. It's not very often that a company like this shares in the
 wealth, so you should go see what this is all about right away.

It won't take much of your time. Just click the video screen below to
 get started and it will explain everything.

The short video above is a great way to review our offerings quickly. I
 definitely advise you to watch it.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
Re: Do you need a website?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2008, 06:01:51 PM »
Currently there are around 60 million domain names registered globally.
 Industry experts are predicting that in the next ten years, more than
 500 MILLION domain names and web sites will be active annually.

Imagine if YOU could get a piece of this multi-billion dollar per year
 global market, which will include ongoing annual domain renewals AND
 the web based services utilized with each domain name.

Some of the good.com domains are already taken, but the .ws "Web Site" domain Registry

(GDI) has an unbelievable amount of the very best names still available(including .net,.com),
 and only GDI offers the opportunity for YOU to benefit from the
 enormous residual revenues being generated.

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2008, 04:48:24 PM »
I've been scouring the internet for ways to make money, and to develop a residual income. And let me tell you, there are a ton of them out there! I decided on this company mainly because...

1. VERY LOW START UP FEE. In fact, you can try it out for FREE for 7 days, then after that it's only $10/month. Many programs out there require $1000 + to join, and not many can afford it.

2. VALUE. You actually get something everyone can use for only $10/month! You get a domain name (.ws or .com), web site hosting, click & build your own web-site, 10 e-mail accounts, and an incredible income opportunity!

3. LEVERAGE. As you invite others into your business, you make what they make. Yes, it's an MLM, but don't think that's a dirty word. Why not make money off of the efforts of others? Ask yourself this - would you like to make a commission on every new web-site on the internet - for as long as that site is on the internet? YES!!!! Arnie K. started w/ 6 sign-ups, and in 10 months, his check grew to $11,737! Cool, huh?

4. BONUS PROGRAM. When looking at the numbers, just starting out, you won't be making much based on commissions until your downline grows. BUT, they have an excellent BONUS program that can greatly increase your earnings right out of the gate!

5. LEGITIMACY. This company was picked by INC. magazine as #37 out of the top 500 hot private companies.

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2008, 09:18:28 AM »
WS Affiliates Bea Totman just helped your downline grow . . . crsuccess Sat, 5/31/08 21KB
Read

WS Affiliates Juan Camalich just helped your downline grow . . . crsuccess Thu, 5/29/08 21KB

If your familiar with craigslist and you have posted on there before than post your GDI opportunity
there.. all you need to do is too post to a few of the biggest cities..

I have people in my downline that only use craigslist
and other classified ads

can you be one of them?

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2008, 10:17:17 PM »
WS Affiliates You have a new retail customer signup . . . crsuccess Mon, 6/2/08 18KB
WS Affiliates paul lenderman just helped your downline grow . . . crsuccess Sun, 6/1/08 19KB
WS Affiliates Mohd Mujahid Khan just helped your downline grow . . . crsuccess Sun, 6/1/08 19KB

Don't pass this one up. You will want to drop your other ventures and work on this full time. New affiliates come easy - the animated video does all the work.

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2008, 06:37:24 PM »
After hearing many times about becoming rich on the web, I had not found a convincing option. I finally discovered a reliable way of obtaining sustainable income trough the years with almost no investment

recruiting systems will come and go but GDI has remained and will continue

I believe for many years to come.. I have been getting a monthly paycheck from GDI

for over a year now, giving GDI another try was the best thing I ever did  ;)

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2008, 06:25:00 PM »
WS Affiliates Juan Camalich just helped your downline grow . . . crsuccess Sun, 6/8/08 19KB

WS Affiliates Von Daryl P. Alvarez just helped your downline grow . . . crsuccess Sun, 6/8/08 19KB

WS Affiliates Bea Totman just helped your downline grow . . . crsuccess Sun, 6/8/08 19KB

WS Affiliates Michael Soliven just helped your downline grow . . . crsuccess Sun, 6/8/08 19KB

Global Domains International does offer a week long period trial at no cost and free informative video about the company. I am convinced once you use this free trial period you'll see why it's not just your ordinary web hosting company.... there's a great income opportunity also.

Many try and compare GDI to other web hosting companies but the others don't offer you the Income Opportunity that GDI offers.

So while other web hosting maybe cheaper to start you have no chance to turn it into a positve cash flow for years to come

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2008, 09:12:09 PM »
A new affiliate just signed up for a 7-day trial on your level 2. They were referred by Mohd Mahadzir Masron (username: botcare)
Congrats Botcare

your doing a great job just continue doing what your doing and stay patient
because GDI isn't a get rich quick scheme it will take time to grow as all
legitamite businesses do..

stay persistent because you reap what you sow.. If you sow nothing even if someone else is putting signups under you, eventually you will reap what you have done nothing.. the people will drop out because they will want it done for them..

If you sow effort then you will reap great rewards and you will be able to teach others the same..

You will be the fisherman then the man that was given a fish or two

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2008, 05:14:36 PM »
The GDI website builder is a fast an simple way to get your website

up quickly.. anyone can use it I can't say even my kids can because

they know more about computers than I do so I will say even adults can

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2008, 05:40:24 PM »
When you join us your joining our family.. We have become very good friends Bea and I and we would like to be friends with you too..

If you are willing to learn and you want to start a Real business

then take alook at GDI you won't regret it we haven't

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2008, 11:01:16 AM »
I'm proof that you can't quit! I've tried building a GDI businesses before but always had great difficulty sponsoring people, but not anymore..

This is my third time in GDI and the third time is truly the charm..
If you have an hour or two a day and your willing to learn or atleast
copy us then you too can have success..

The only ones that have not had success are the ones that gave up
or quit.. Our 3 keys to success are PATIENCE , PERSISTENCE and FOCUS

You don't need alot of money to have success you just need THE want to
have success.. Join free get yourself setup in those 7 days and then it's only $10 a month after the free trial is over..

We have a success guide to help you and even better a proven FREE Method of advertising that works..

I have been PAID every month for a year, GDI is the real deal and should be treated as a long term commitment toward your Future..

GDI is one of the few Opportunities that you can use to save for your retirement or..

Pay some monthly bills with it or..

Do what I did last year and take a vacation with your family .. or

Buy a car ...

The Options are endless but you won't get a chance to do any of it if you don't try.

Commit yourself to GDI for 90 days.. copy us and you can begin making plans for that extra money
 ;D :D

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2008, 05:30:00 PM »
It just doesn't get any better than this! A simple, straight forward

program, low investment, an uncomplicated easy to understand pay-

plan. This is what you've been waiting for.

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2008, 10:07:21 PM »
WS Affiliates Maria Yue just helped your downline grow . . . crsuccess Tue, 6/17/08 19KB

WS Affiliates Samantha Rivet just helped your downline grow . . . crsuccess Sun, 6/15/08 19KB

WS Affiliates Norma Samuda just helped your downline grow . . . crsuccess Sun, 6/15/08

The GDI video sells itself just get as many people as you can to look at your GDI movie link everyday and you'll get your downlines growing

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2008, 09:48:08 PM »
GDI has totally changed my life. It's shown me how to earn more money than I ever dreamed possible; without selling!

You will never know how powerful GDI is unless you do yourself the favor of signing up for the free trial. There are very few times when something comes along that can really change your life. GDI is ready to prove it!

WS Affiliates Maria Yue just helped your downline grow . . . crsuccess Sat, 6/21/08 19KB

WS Affiliates Joydie Samuda just helped your downline grow . . . crsuccess Thu, 6/19/08 19KB

WS Affiliates Norma Samuda just helped your downline grow . . . crsuccess Wed, 6/18/08

marytoad

« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2008, 11:42:30 AM »
I like this business because it requires TIME, not really money to get it started. 

If you're looking today for a business that will ask for your TIME (& only what time you can afford, at that - - according to how fast you want to grow.) and not your money, then this is the one.

Have you heard the Chinese proverb: "A friend will ask you only for your time, not your money."?  Well, that is the case here!

I'm so glad to have found GDI!!    ;D

~Bea

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2008, 10:06:04 PM »
WS Affiliates  Lawrence Toliver just helped your downline grow . . . crsuccess Wed, 6/25/08 19KB

WS Affiliates  Kevin Chien just helped your downline grow . . . crsuccess Wed, 6/25/08

WS Affiliates  Michael Poulsen just helped your downline grow . . . crsuccess Thu, 6/26/08 21KB

WS Affiliates  Maria Yue just helped your downline grow . . . crsuccess Thu, 6/26/08

Commit yourself to GDI for 90 days.. copy us and you can begin making plans for that extra money 

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2008, 06:57:29 PM »
WS Affiliates  You have a new affiliate signup . . . crsuccess Sat, 6/28/08 19KB

The power of this life-changing opportunity lies in the incredible GDI video presentation, which does all the explaining of the fantastic GDI product and opportunity, so you don't have to.

If you're sick you get paid, if it's a holiday you get paid, if it's raining you get paid! You can have a really, really nice full time income, working just part time from home." ?

marytoad

« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2008, 05:49:46 PM »
Join today and we will send you our team training packed with all the tips & tricks you need to succeed!

Why wait?  It's never too late to start succeeding in your own business and sticking away income for a Rainy Day!!

~Bea ;D

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2008, 03:59:59 PM »
There are so many Marketing Systems out there and they are all centered around GDI..

The spiderweb system included.. that makes having a GDI account Priceless

WS Affiliates Mohd Mujahid Khan just helped your downline grow . . . crsuccess Thu, 7/3/08 19KB

WS Affiliates  Samantha Rivet just helped your downline grow . . . crsuccess Sat, 7/5/08 19KB

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2008, 05:49:57 PM »
Jeenalyn Lo Jeenalyn Lo is a new prospect. xxxxxxxxxxxx- crsuccess Sat, 8/9/08 22KB

WS Affiliates Frank McLaughlin just helped your downline grow . . . crsuccess Sat, 8/9/08

The SpiderWeb Marketing is an automated system that ties several web-based income opportunities together. It is a completely free of cost system that will actually show you how to set up these passive steams of income, and then allow you to manage them all from the system itself allowing you to easily capitalize on each stream in order to maximize profits.

Since this MLM is completely web-based, it has limitless possibilities. The web allows your network to be built across the globe. There are no geographical restrictions or size caps. Over 700 people are signing up every day and are all on your side. With no opt-in fees or costs, you have nothing to lose!

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2008, 11:39:28 PM »
Currently there are around 60 million domain names registered globally.
 Industry experts are predicting that in the next ten years, more than
 500 MILLION domain names and web sites will be active annually.

Imagine if YOU could get a piece of this multi-billion dollar per year
 global market, which will include ongoing annual domain renewals AND
 the web based services utilized with each domain name.
Some of the good.com domains are already taken, but the .ws "Web Site" domain Registry
 (GDI) has an unbelievable amount of the very best names still available(including .net,.com),
 and only GDI offers the opportunity for YOU to benefit from the
 enormous residual revenues being generated.

Even before launching the amazing "Income for Life"™ program in June
 of 2004, GDI achieved a five (5) year track record of incredible
 success and currently maintains customers with annual renewals and web
 services in more than 180 countries. Now it's YOUR CHANCE to cash in on the
 huge demand for domain names and web services worldwide.  The cost is
 only $10.00 a month with a potential of a 5 figure residual income for
 life. No Hype-

Success to All,

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2008, 07:07:08 PM »
The Spiderweb System (SWS) is free to join so there is no risk in trying it out.. This is one of the best lead generating systems you will find..

The One Income stream that I would suggest to join if your not already a member is GDI..  Your GDI website that you only pay $10 a month for will be forwarded to the spiderweb

servers where your GDI website (domain) is turned into a referral recruiting System. The videos from the SWS shows you how to do this in a matter of minutes . Then go through

the income streams and set each one up, there is a video for each income opportunity explaining what the Income stream is and how it benefits you and how to set it up..

There are options to upgrade in a couple of the income streams that you may want to look at once you get going or you may want to use the SWS google adwords & Yahoo get traffic training videos.

Use google adwords and yahoo PPC's to get traffic to your website quickly..

There is also a great video series on how to use social networks ( Myspace, Direct Matches,Zenzuu, yuwie) to get traffic to your SWS and build multiple streams of income that way..Either way this system is one of a kind

and I just made a youtube video expaining more about the system and I show proof that I have gotten paid.. So if you need more info take a look

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ2I8wS6uFw

These are my first youtube video attempts so please be kind if you leave a comment LOL.. :)

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2008, 03:46:12 PM »
WS Affiliates Donald Mantell just helped your downline grow . . . crsuccess Thu, 8/21/08 19KB

WS Affiliates Donald Mantell just helped your downline grow . . . crsuccess Wed, 8/20/08 19KB

WS Affiliates You have a new affiliate signup . . . crsuccess Wed, 8/20/08 19KB

Ruby Jackson Ruby Jackson is a new prospect. 61283993805 - crsuccess Wed, 8/20/08 22KB

GDI is a great company and the spiderweb system is the perfect marketing tool to use to grow

it and 12+ other income streams along with it. You'll need to be patient stay focused and consistently work at your Business

no matter whether you signup for the free spiderweb system or you just take the free 7 day trial of GDI

You'll get out of your Business what you put into it..

GDI is an investment in your future and I think your worth it

do you?

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2008, 12:36:29 PM »
This has been a solid month with GDI. Some of the sign ups have come from the spiderweb system and some have just come from marketing

GDI itself. Either way GDI is the best Income opportunity you can get into to try.. A 7 day free trial.. debt free company.. get your domain

name before it's gone and a easy website builder. Then GDI pays you two ways, first they pay you for every person you refer to GDI down to your 5th level

and 2ndly you get a $100 bonus for every 5 people you refer to GDI in a 7 day period.. thats big money.. just take alook at the income calculator

and you'll see the kinda money potential that GDI has to offer and then sign up for your free 7

http://www.money.ws/kvmlm2/st_calculator.dhtml

april javier april javier is a new prospect. 0xxxxxxxx - crsuccess Sat, 8/30/08 22KB

WS Affiliates Maria Yue just helped your downline grow . . . crsuccess Thu, 8/28/08 19KB

Zaraza Shulika Zaraza Shulika is a new prospect. - crsuccess Wed, 8/27/08 22KB

WS Affiliates Mary Winchell just helped your downline grow . . . crsuccess Tue, 8/26/08 19KB

WS Affiliates Nonthali Stornini just helped your downline grow . . . crsuccess Mon, 8/25/08 19KB

WS Affiliates Nonthali Stornini just helped your downline grow . . . crsuccess Mon, 8/25/08

WS Affiliates Michael Poulsen just helped your downline grow . . . crsuccess Sat, 8/23/08 19KB

WS Affiliates Sergejs Sopnevs just helped your downline grow . . . crsuccess Fri, 8/22/08 19KB

WS Affiliates Donald Mantell just helped your downline grow . . . crsuccess Thu, 8/21/08

WS Affiliates Donald Mantell just helped your downline grow . . . crsuccess Wed, 8/20/08 19KB

WS Affiliates You have a new affiliate signup . . . crsuccess Wed, 8/20/08 19KB

Ruby Jackson Ruby Jackson is a new prospect. 61xxxxx5 - crsuccess Wed, 8/20/08 22KB

WS Affiliates Peter Springett just helped your downline grow . . . crsuccess Tue, 8/19/08 19KB

WS Affiliates Maria Yue just helped your downline grow . . . crsuccess Tue, 8/19/08 21KB

WS Affiliates Michael Abu-Jarour just helped your downline grow . . . crsuccess Tue, 8/19/08 19KB

WS Affiliates Michael Abu-Jarour just helped your downline grow . . . crsuccess Tue, 8/19/08 21KB

WS Affiliates Shalbindra Singh just helped your downline grow . . . crsuccess Tue, 8/19/08 19KB

You replied to this message Michael Abu-Jarour RE: GDI! Mon, 8/18/08 10KB

WS Affiliates Madeleine Perez Donoso just helped your downline grow . . . crsuccess Sat, 8/16/08 19KB

WS Affiliates You have a new affiliate signup . . . crsuccess Fri, 8/15/08 19KB

WS Affiliates Eric Erb just helped your downline grow . . . crsuccess Wed, 8/13/08 19KB

WS Affiliates Enrico Mendoza just helped your downline grow . . . crsuccess Wed, 8/13/08 21KB

WS Affiliates Mm Del Rio just helped your downline grow . . . crsuccess Tue, 8/12/08 19KB

WS Affiliates Barbara Luster just helped your downline grow . . . crsuccess Tue, 8/12/08 19KB

WS Affiliates You have a new affiliate signup . . . crsuccess Mon, 8/11/08 19KB

Jeenalyn Lo J. Lo is a new prospect. 63xxxxx - crsuccess Sat, 8/9/08 22KB

WS Affiliates Frank McLaughlin just helped your downline grow . . . crsuccess Sat, 8/9/08 18KB

WS Affiliates Ali Karakas just helped your downline grow . . . crsuccess Fri, 8/8/08 21KB

WS Affiliates Enrico Mendoza just helped your downline grow . . . crsuccess Tue, 8/5/08

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2008, 04:19:05 PM »
WS Affiliates  Lawrence Toliver just helped your downline grow . . . crsuccess Fri, 9/5/08 19KB

WS Affiliates  You have a new affiliate signup . . . crsuccess Thu, 9/4/08 19KB

WS Affiliates  Izabella Julia Garda just helped your downline grow . . . crsuccess Wed, 9/3/08 19KB

WS Affiliates  Donald Mantell just helped your downline grow . . . crsuccess Mon, 9/1/08

The SpiderWeb Marketing System ensures success by breaking those barriers in a way that nothing else can. When you visit the site and sign up for the SpiderWeb System, and follow the simple process to set it all up, the system goes to work for you.

The SpiderWeb Marketing System works for you by harnessing the power of the Internet and growing your business in the most efficient way possible. Other programs offering similar systems will charge you as much as $1500 for what The SpiderWeb Marketing System provides absolutely free of charge.

The only Income stream that is essential to upgrade is GDI . Thats because the whole SWS is centered around GDI and the income it pays
it's affiliates.. Take a look and you'll see

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online