Author Topic: Need Your Help  (Read 5290 times)

pjohnson1300

Need Your Help
« on: February 07, 2012, 01:13:14 PM »
Hi,

We need your help!  We are launching a new mobile phone application for Smart Phone/Android use. This app will allow home owners/buyer and realtors to find contractors for repair/remodeling services.  But we can't launch the app without first populating it with contractors. 

Please help us out. We will list you on the application absolutely free for two months.  You don't need to put up a credit card guarantee or anything.  Just give us permission to list you and provide the necessary information for the listing.

Please join us in this exciting endeavor using the Smart Phone technology to grow your business.
Go to www.precisemobilemedia.com or call Tricia at 832-880-0008.

Best Regards

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

ActonAbhi

Re: Need Your Help
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2012, 05:58:21 AM »
I need your help in some good suggestions for a name for a 5yr ole adopted cocker spaniel any suggestions?
This dog is tan color, same color as a female cocker I use to have. Currently hes in lock down at a animal shelter. I have promise to give him a good loving home and look forward to bringing him home. I just can't think of a cute and catchy and masculine name.

doloressimpson12

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2012, 10:12:42 AM »
I think the best name that suites you dog is Scooby. Not the Scooby in the "Scooby-Doo" show but a much stronger and brave dog. :)

waltzamora

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2012, 01:32:05 AM »
Having such information and help from the other members here makes it easier for you to solve your issues regarding on your new website.

alfonzdev

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2012, 05:15:13 AM »
I need your help guys my internet open only one webside yahoo?

tiananicole

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2012, 10:55:06 PM »
I need your help in some good suggestions for a name for a 5yr ole adopted cocker spaniel any suggestions?
This dog is tan color, same color as a female cocker I use to have. Currently hes in lock down at a animal shelter. I have promise to give him a good loving home and look forward to bringing him home. I just can't think of a cute and catchy and masculine name.

Baron or Caddy. That's my suggestion for your pet's name. I hope you'll like my suggestions.

shaney77

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2012, 01:36:34 AM »
I wanted to thank you for this great read i definitely enjoyed every little bit of it and try our digital printing and offset printing

shaney77

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2012, 01:46:48 AM »

nice to be here ,its a good forum for me to learn something

paper discovery
data culling

charlesfinlay

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2012, 09:27:56 PM »
That's really interesting. Count me in! It is actually a good source of information for me to let my clients know about this new Android application.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online