Author Topic: How to recover data from broken iPod Touch?  (Read 1023 times)

Channethan

How to recover data from broken iPod Touch?
« on: December 17, 2013, 02:13:51 AM »
IPod broken, want to recover Data?
1. My iPod Video wont turn on, I tried restarting it but it looks like is death. is there any way to get the information on the hard drive, no the music but the documents and everything in the hard drive? Can I do it with any software? can open it and just take the hard drive and plug it somewhere else? please help I have valuable information there. Can I take it somewhere so they can fix it? - LOL

2. Recover data from a broken iPod?
My ipod touch got wet and just stopped turning on.Is there anyway to get it fixed with the data intact? Everyone says to just get a new ipod. The problem is a new ipod won't have all my contacts, notes, ect. Thanks. - Gecko

3. Can i recover contacts form a broken ipod touch?
I droped my ipod touch on concrete and my dad tried to fix the screen but accenditly cut a wire and broken it completely and i need some contacts that was on the ipod touch - spnbarriault

4. I would like to recover my photos and other data from my broken my touch is that possible? From will not come back on I would like to recover my photos and other data from my broken my touch is that possible? - mrsshrandle

Generally, you can recover broken iPod touch data, no matter it's physically damaged or not. There are two ways to recover data from broken iPod Touch:
1) Recover data from your iTunes Backup;
2) Directly recover data from iPod Touch

First, we need a tool, Dr.Fone for iOS (Mac) or Dr.Fone for iOS (Windows) is the perfect tool to do that, download it below:

Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS (Windows)    Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS (Mac)

How to recover data from broken iPod Touch?
Here, take Dr.Fone for iOS Windows as an example, the Mac version are the similar. The below steps to introduce the way - "Recover from iOS Devices", You can try "Recover from iTunes Backup File" by yourself if you have ever backup your iPod Touch.

Step 1: Connect your broken iPod Touch to the computer
Run the program and connect your broken iPod Touch to the computer, and you'll get the interface as follow when it's detected.
For iPod Touch 5, the interface as below:

If you use iPod touch 4, the window will show like this: You need to Download a plug-in here at first.

Step 2. Scan your broken iPod Touch
iPod Touch 5 user, directly click "Start Scan". iPod touch 4 user, When your iPod touch is detected by the program, follow the steps below to get into its system to scan data.
1) Hold your iPod touch and click the Start button on the window.
2) Hold Power and Home buttons at the same time when you click Start, for exactly 10 seconds. The program will remind you the time.
3) When time ends, release the Home button and you'll be informed that you've get into the scanning mode successfully or not.

Then the program will begin scanning your iPod touch 4 for data as follow. You can preview the found data during the scan.

Step 4: Preview & directly recover data from broken iPod Touch
After the scan, you can preview all data that the program's found for you, including photos, videos, contacts, messages, call history, notes, voice memos, etc. Check those you want and mark them. Click the Recover button at the bottom, you can save them all on your computer with one click.

Note: Data found here includes what you have on your iPod touch now and those you deleted before. You can slide the button on the top of the window to only display deleted items.

Tags: Recover data from broken iPod Touch, Recover data from a broken iPod, Extract data from broken iPod Touch

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online