Author Topic: How Do I Double My Profits? Relationships  (Read 446 times)

Offline tbtoyl

• View Profile
    • Entrepreneur Home Business
How Do I Double My Profits? Relationships
« on: August 10, 2021, 04:03:45 AM »
 How Do I Double My Profits? Relationships
  http://EarnWhateverYouWant.com
 ===============
 Work on building relationships. You want your online business to be considered friendly, reliable, and trustworthy. Offer to go above and beyond expectations if possible. You will set yourself apart by going from the online world to the outside world even if it is just a simple thank you card sent in the regular mail.

You have heard the saying “work smarter not harder” this is true for your online business as well. Your goal is to increase profits not increase your work load.

Offer an up-sell for your product or services. A good example of an up-sell is a popular game console sells a basic edition for $295.95 now they also offer a premium edition for $395.95. The difference is two components that are required for specific game play.

To upgrade at a later date those two components would cost approximately $150.00 dollars more. Most people will purchase the premium edition as they see this as a good deal and getting more for their money.

You will want to test various methods of providing an up-sell for your particular service or product. You can offer this premium edition or enhanced service prior to customer purchasing or after they have purchased and before final purchase settlement.

Subscriptions are an excellent way to increase your profits. If customers like your service they will be happy and renew each year. It requires little time, effort, and cost to keep them as customers and happy. It is much easier to keep someone happy than to build a new relationship from scratch. A subscription service is easily done.

A very efficient method to advertise your professional services, the products you are selling or simply to help you find a better job is writing targeted articles.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
  ASSET PROTECTION
  ASSET PROTECTION for Big Companies and Entrepreneurs
  CLICK HERE ---- Reach us on Linkedin

Provide all your clients the benefits of protection, privacy, control of assets within the Trust.

( ads) -

These articles that enclose at the end a short presentation of you or your business can be about various solution to actual problems, about everyday life ect. There are many sites to which you can submit these articles to, or if you have a database of your customers’ emails, just drop them an email containing the article and a link to your personal site or professional site.

Have a popular site category on your website. Charge a yearly fee for inclusion in your links or directory. This will pay for your time and effort to review each link request and also allows discourages the casual link requester which also improves the quality of your links.
 Offer a printed copy of your newsletter.

Include expanded details on information and also coupons or discounts that readers of the regular newsletter would not receive. Create a subscriber only service and offers information or services that are not immediately available to someone visiting your site.

An example would be. If you have a housing referral site that gives housing information. For a fee they can also get contact information for any of the rentals or for sale homes on your site.

Continually follow up with customers and potential customers. Let them know you are available for any questions or concerns they may have. If you have any new products or services just in and not announced on your site as of yet.

Be sure to inform the customer who has purchased a companion service or product of these new offerings first. An auto responder can make this task much easier than manually doing each one.

If necessary get rid of the high maintenance customer. You will never be able to make everyone happy. Some customers are so constantly demand extra’s but not willing to pay for them; others are just rude to you on a regular basis. Be polite but explain that you will no longer be able to supply them with goods or services for them.
  CLICK HERE - Reach us on Linkedin ---- ASSET PROTECTION -  website
 Provide all your clients the exclusive benefits of protection, privacy,
  planning and control of their assets within the Trust.

Do you know One of the Best SECRETS to build a successful business?
 Write down this secret asap: "Create Connections with People ". ....apply the secret to your business :-)
** the first joint venture with my friend Paul made $87,500+ in less than 1 year, without paying a dime in advertising.
 Over 40 MILLIONS clicks delivered to our customers. Zero cost per click and we used a free website template ( domain is EOLTT .COM ) ---- The simple website still deliver clicks every day on autopilot without a single investment.
** the second connection with Giacomo Bruno made $110,000+ in 1 year, without paying a dime in advertising.
 We built a terrific product in 2 months -- in return I got amazing VISIBILITY in Italy starting from zero ( zero advertising! ).
 My brand and my business group " Gruppo Freeperclick" are real results of the amazing connection with Giacomo.
** Build giant mailing lists of subscribers that follow you ( in some lists I have 21,000+ subscribers ).
 Mailing lists are a very important factor to create excellent connections with your customers - it means THE LIFE of your business.
 Remember: your success depends by connections with people.
DO YOU NEED HELP?
Get HELP asap with a special Joint Venture - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1682318595366818
Automate all your actions with The Best Traffic  - https://cutt.ly/enZqCcS
 Follow me on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMQInR5_aP5DymWEhPbugCQ
 Do a connection on Instagram - https://IGMoneyTree.com/massimodami
 Education online for business - http://www.education-online-life-teaching-tool.com
 -

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online