Author Topic: Abcourt Mines Inc. Good Stock for Investment  (Read 517 times)

Offline jhulius56

• View Profile
Abcourt Mines Inc. Good Stock for Investment
« on: October 17, 2020, 12:41:27 AM »
Abcourt Mines Inc. Good stock for investment
Are you a new stock trader or a veteran one right now, I've got good news. I found a potential stock that's good for long term investment.
So Abcourt Mines Inc is a junior mining company with excellent operating potential for gold, silver and zinc. Among its many assets all located in Abitibi, Quebec, it has an operating gold mine advantageously located in the mining community of Rouyn-Noranda, a processing plant with a capacity of 750 tonnes / day, an advanced project for zinc and silver mining and a large portfolio of exploration properties.So recent news about Abcourt is, Abcourt Mines Shareholders Have Enjoyed A Whopping 529% Share Price Gain. It's 529% higher than it was five years ago. If that doesn't get you thinking about long term investing, I don't know what will. So right now The Price of Stock of Abcourt is still low but I don't know about the future.
Abcourt Mines Inc. stock price right now:
CVE: ABI  0.23 CAD +0.010 (4.55%)

The focus of Abcourt right now is the Sleeping Giant mine and mill, located half-way between Amos and Matagami, in Abitibi, Province of Quebec. The mill has a capacity to treat 700 to 750 tonnes per day. Measured mineral resources total10,900 tonnes with a grade of 12.20 g/t of gold and indicated resources total 475,625 tonnes with a grade of 11.20 g/t of gold. Inferred resources are 93,100 tonnes with a grade of 11.85 g/t of gold.A NI 43-101 feasibility study was completed in July 2019 by PRB Mining Services Inc.The Abcourt-Barvue property has silver–zinc reserves (2019). A feasibility study was completed in 2007 by Roche / Genivar. An update was completed in July 2019 by PRB Mining Services Inc. A total of 8.07M tonnes are in proven and probable reserves with a grade of 51.79 g/t of silver and 2.83% zinc. About 81.6% of these reserves are mineable by open pit and 18.4% are mineable by underground operations. Inferred resources total 2.07M tonnes with a grade of 114.16 g/t of silver and 2.89% zinc.
To know more about Abcourt Mines Inc. (TSXV: ABI), you can visit their web site at www.abcourt.com.This is the sample picture of GOLD in Sleeping Giant mine. It's literally a big investment.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 12:52:09 AM by jhulius56 »

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online