Author Topic: Weight loss  (Read 4521 times)

gagelennon

Weight loss
« on: April 19, 2013, 02:08:21 AM »
I'm 18 year old male I weight 300 pounds but I want to loose weight so I can play college football what can I do to loose weight?

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

polokphinix

Re: Weight loss
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 12:00:54 AM »
First of all that you should continue to play for football and other sports which are good for health and also helps to loss weight. You should apply some diet plan and do regular exercise and yoga.

Adley

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 03:30:40 AM »
Hi Gagelennon,
Don't be a couch potato and engage yourself in some physical activity to burn body fat, boost metabolism and reduce weight. Avoid skipping meals, take small frequent meals and add vegetables and fruits more in your daily meals. Do not eat late and have enough sleep.

robbiewells

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2013, 05:44:32 AM »
The best solution to burn the extra fat on your body is to take T5 Fat Burners. These capsules, serums and patches are the very best and have helped me loose a lot of my excess fat that i really did hate. Since taking these i feel 100% better and have had a great boost in confidence. These Fat Burners really do work !

ishaneggi

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2013, 08:07:43 AM »
Its a sesious and general topic everywhere. I think by only proper diet we should control weight.

Thamis

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2013, 06:41:02 AM »
Just eat green veggies, drink more water , avoid junk foods and reduce usage of sugar. Do cardio, weight lifting and stretching exercises. for more information about how to lose weight fast with easy tips CHECK BELOW SITE....

http://www.isaacbefitlife.com/

DilnaLonelly

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2013, 06:39:58 AM »
If you willing weight loss the only thing you have to do is everyday morning drink honey with a drop of lemon juice, it helps you to reduce your weight in a easy way.

aliyaseth

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2013, 07:06:29 AM »
I'm 18 year old male I weight 300 pounds but I want to loose weight so I can play college football what can I do to loose weight?

Some more tips are:
(1)Hygienic & balanced diet
(2)Drink water after 15-20 minutes later after lunch or dinner.
(3)Swimming and sport which you like most like football, Cricket or tennis play daily in regular.   
(4)Do regular exercise at least 30-40 minutes.

jamestoffel

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2013, 12:47:09 AM »
Weight loss is a most important for your health, If your body feet then not create a problem for a walk and you can do varies types of work easily. You want to maintain your weight so you should take healthy food.

hariprasad

« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2013, 01:52:03 AM »
I can strongly suggest you to follow homeopathic treatment. Because by following homeopathic treatment we can easily over come obisity problems. Because homeopthic treatment is safe, natural and easy to follow. For more information of weight loss and reviews visit:

http://www.homeocares.com/treatment-for-obesity

Carter

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2013, 06:21:56 AM »
You are too much overweight and you need to lose your weight. Football is a good sport to lose the weight, you should continue this sport. Along with football you should also do some exercise to burn your fat quickly.
 Do some out door cardio along with some strict diet plan to lose your weight successfully.

http://blogs.forbes.com/people/jammiphilippi/
« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 02:13:30 AM by Carter »

Charles

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2013, 03:32:06 AM »
How do malignant melanomas cause weight loss in cancer patients?

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online