Author Topic: WellnessPro has changed my Life!  (Read 1448 times)

aldawe

WellnessPro has changed my Life!
« on: October 31, 2008, 06:35:54 PM »
My name is Alvin Dawe; I would like to share with you my experience and why WellnessPro has changed our Lives. My wife, Tracie and I were introduced to WellnessPro July 16th, we both looked at WellnessPro for 2 reasons.

One being my lovely wife Tracie has been trying to lose weight for many years now, not that she has to, but she just didn’t feel good about herself after a couple of wonderful kids. She has tried many things including the gym 2 or 3 times, now let me say that this takes a lot of dedication and hard work, there always seems to be a reason in our very busy lives why she missed one day then one week and pretty soon months. She has tried many different weight loss products and recently mentioned that they did not do a thing for her, so I asked “why did you continue buying that stuff if it didn’t work?” Her reply was “I was scared to see what would happen if I quit using it.” Her last kick at the cat was a diet pill her doctor gave her; now this did work for a short time but again did not give her the results she was looking for. So at the beginning of August when our shipment of WellnessPro product arrived, we were so excited we ripped the box open and tasted the shake for the first time before she rushed off to work. Tracie has now been on the WellnessPro program for 3 months and I am happy to say that she has lost 13 pounds and 5”. She is finally seeing results, it taste great and is so easy that anyone can do this. She is also offering a partially opened container of previously used product and some diet pills to anyone who wants them!!!

The second reason was not only for my benefit but my whole family. In Nov 2007 I lost my job, was driven home and with a thank you very much was left with nothing. The securities of a paycheck that kept me coming back to a job I hated were gone. In Jan 2008 I turned to the internet as many others had and started my own home-based business. As a stay at home dad, Mr. Mom if you like, I learned very quickly were not to spend money, scammed you might call it but I also learned how to take a nothing program and turn a profit. Now all I needed was a good opportunity and what I mean by that is an excellent product, strong marketplace and a new company. On July 16th my wife and I tripped over WellnessPro, an accident it was but what an opportunity and here is why

-   An excellent product that taste great and works
-   The product sells itself
-   80% of the American population is over weight and needs this product
-   Saskatchewan and Alberta are the 2 fattest provinces in Canada, I just happen to live in Alberta
-   A company that is 3 years old and has been in network marketing for 6 months, when I joined in July I was in the top 300 in the entire world
-   A company so old but new is having their official launch in Jan 2009
-   A compensation plan that pays a fast cash bonus so new people can put money back in their pockets while building their residual income
-   A compensation plan that requires everyone to work together so if I help my down line make money I also make money
-   Support, unbelievable
-   And the list goes on

Now I have Tracie who is losing weight and an opportunity of a lifetime. In the few short months I have been with WellnessPro I have gone from Zero to a 3 Star Diamond Group Leader, this is the highest rank in the company at this time. My job as a 3 Star Diamond Group Leader is very simple, help people lose weight and teach them how to help others lose weight, in return we all earn an income.

So WellnessPro has changed my life how? Well it has provided my wife with hope and put a smile on her face because she is feeling better about herself. For me it has given me the opportunity I have been looking for which allows me to stay at home and enjoy the freedom I so love. The thought of having to go back to a JOB has crossed my mined but I shudder every time it does. The JOB has only provided me with a paycheck but has robbed me of so many important family moments and even though I was home most of the time, it was like I was gone.

Alvin Dawe & Family
Medicine Hat, AB
403-528-4872
aldawe@alshomebiz.net
http://www.wellnesspro.com/global

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online