Author Topic: The internets new top program !  (Read 1209 times)

arjan2

The internets new top program !
« on: May 26, 2008, 05:01:58 PM »
It's as simple as black and white. TeamEarners.com is for real!
There are skeptics out there, and I consider myself one of them. When you see a new "money making" program on the internet, you end up thinking to yourself, "There has to be a catch." Thats what my first thoughts were when I heard about a new program called TeamEarners.com that was about to launch. Since I was an active member at the Talkgold.com Forum, and had helped the administrators out with several things in the past, I got an insiders look at what TeamEarners was going to be about, prior to it's launch.

I have to say, I was a skeptic. A new money making program, that even had a prelaunch where members could sign up to get an email when it launched just made me a bit curious. Well I have to tell you that after getting an inside look, and talking to the mastermind behind the whole plan (Brad) over the telephone I can really say that I am extremely excited.

For $13.00, all members get access to amazing information worth twice as much as anything you'd ever find in an e-book. Not only do you get these resources, but you will continue to have access to all kinds of updated information. TeamEarners will be adding information on a continuous basis. You will have access to information from some of the best experts in their industries. On top of this, you will have access to all kinds of scripts that you'd normally pay an arm and a leg for. TeamEarners.com purchased resell rights to many scripts. Keep in mind that this is all for only $13.00!

Now if you thought this was good, there is more. All members get a referral link in which they can advertise on other website, tell their friends, put in newspaper ads, or however else they want to spread the word. For each membership you sell you will recieve $2.00 of the sale. However this isn't where it stops. Your downline will go 5 levels deep. This means that if you sell a membership to your brother, who then sells another membership to his friend, you will get $2.00 not only for your sale but also for your brothers sale. This goes 5 levels deep, so you can imagine how much money someone can make. Let me try and explain how much you can potentially earn simply by referring members.

If you sell to ONLY 10 people, who each sell to 10 people, who each sell to 10 people, who each sell to 10 people, who each sell to 10 people, you will earn $200,000. Yes thats correct, Two-Hundred Thousand Dollars! Now imagine if you were really serious about this, and took out full page newspaper ads, radio ads, put up road signs etc. Your earning potential is unlimited as an affiliate! But wait!! There is more!

The $13.00 membership fee to TeamEarners is good for 6 months. This means that you aren't only getting a one time payment for each sale. You will get paid on a residual basis! Imagine getting paid $200,000 every 6 months simply for selling memberships to 10 friends! It's absolutely possible.

TeamEarners private forum will be hosted on Talkgold's Forum, which is one of the more popular money making forums online. To signup to TeamEarners.com it does't take much! Just click the link !          Team Earners
http://arjan2.teamearners.com

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online