Author Topic: Recieve Weekly Payments Without the B.S. (Screenshot Added!)  (Read 1317 times)

snakeair

Recieve Weekly Payments Without the B.S. (Screenshot Added!)
« on: February 06, 2011, 12:23:23 PM »

If any of you know me from promoting on free advertising forums for the past 6 years, then you know how much i love InstantPaySites. Originally when i joined 3 and a  half years ago when they first opened, i had a small downline of 15 members that earned me $5 per member each month. Keep in mind this is a membership site with added benifits as a paid member. I tried to start my own membership site trying to strike it rich and cancled my membership at InstantPaySites and lost $75 a month that i earned just from my downline at InstantPaysites. Well after my membership business failed, i joined IPS again and started to market my affiliate link again. The payments continue to roll-in each week.

2 years straight i have been with Instant Pay Sites and haven’t looked back yet. Right now i have 34 members in my downline that still renew there membership. I have another member who just joined under my affiliate link on Dec. 10th and has not made the payment yet to activate his or her account. The InstantPaySites affiliate program pays out well. It’s $12.95 per month for the membership and you earn $5 per paying member you keep on each month.

IPS pays out commission’s once a week instead of every 30 days or every 2 weeks like other online business’s affiliate programs. I like getting money each week. Sometimes that money is used towards hiring a article writer or put towards my coffee addition. I have 34 paying members in my downline that earns me $170 a month. The exact figure on payments i get each week is different but if i add up the total money earned from my downline, it’s $170. This only goes towards my bills since i live alone in apartment and use my online income for bill’s and car payment or even to waste on computer games.

Check out this screenshot for some proof. Proof of Downline (Screenshot will be out of date since i earn weekly payments )

There is also another added benifit of being a member on IPS. I have access to over 150+ ebooks with PLR rights i can do whatever i want with. I could buy a domain and slap a site together and sell the ebook for under $10 and make 100% profit off each sale or i could give the ebooks away for other purpose’s. Each month the InstantPaySites owner addes up to 5 new ebooks to the database so the database is always getting bigger of ebooks i can use. In fact, here is the store with all the ebooks i can use or sell. NewBiz  Store.

In my account panel, there is a lot of instructions on how to get the ebooks but if someone was to purchase a ebook from the site i just linked you to, i will earn 100% profit right to my paypal account. Also i have choosen for the InstantPaysites admin to handle the email support off my store so i don’t have to worry about that but count the money that comes in.

Yes, this site costs money to be a member of and to have all the benifits i sorted explained but it has worked out well for me making residuel income every month. In fact, if you have not read my real “sales pitch for this online business then click on this link. IPS Sales Pitch

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online