Author Topic: Raw Maca  (Read 1246 times)

jamesrayenz

Raw Maca
« on: February 21, 2011, 01:11:09 AM »
I appeal to the raw root powder is a form of appeal, which is native to the Andes in South America. The roots are processed without the use of heat, which makes it acceptable to eat for those after a raw food diet. It is also used as a supplement food. Many people also eat the root of the appeal because it has a reputation of being consumed in the tuber aphrodisiac.The appeal in the Andes for thousands of years, particularly at the hands of the Aztecs. People eat the leaves in salads or mash potatoes to eat them in a manner similar to mashed potatoes. Many people claim that it should be considered raw food powder appeal, but in Norway, and is considered a drug can not be obtained without a prescription. I appeal to the crude is different from other preparations that are processed without the use of heat. To make the appeal to raw, and I appeal to the tubers are collected, cleaned, dried and freeze. Powder and then the tubers dried into a powder. On the contrary, I appeal to the gelatinized requires the use of chemicals for the sterilization of tubers and heat to pasteurize the product for shipment, so do not meet the criteria of food "raw", which requires to be heated any food above 104 degrees Fahrenheit (40 degrees C) or 115 degrees (Fahrenheit 46 ° C).

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online