Author Topic: GDI=Income for Life  (Read 864 times)

jpc2784

GDI=Income for Life
« on: July 29, 2009, 08:19:00 PM »

The company I am affiliated with is GDI [Global Domains International]. I am an independent affiliate for this company and I am seeking others who wish to become affiliated with this company as well. I am looking for people to help me handle these large numbers of people who wish to get started as affiliates with this company. Also we have people who wish to simply use our domain / hosting services as well. You will be assisting these customers. 

There are no direct sales or cold calling required. This is inbound only (calls / e-mails) You will simply help sign these people up.

So for every 5 people (in one week’s time) that go through the sign up process and become active reps you will be paid $100.00. So that is your weekly bonus.

The company also pays out residuals so you will earn monthly payments from the company based on the amount of recruits you have under you and the revenue they are creating for the company. 

What's great about this work at home position is that it is completely free to get started. You can start earning money right away! The only thing you ever are required to pay for is just $10.00 per month to cover the hosting and domain name that the company provides you with. You should also look into what needs to be taken care of to qualify for weekly bonuses. You will need these websites that the company provides for you to make money. But you do not have to pay for those right away. You can start working right now for free and get a feel for how it works then after 7 days you can take care of the $10.00. 

This is a real opportunity to start working from home. Not a get rich quick scam. I am not charging anything to begin working with my company. We have different positions available that will work for any one who is willing to put in the time.

Call 1.800.MY.DOT.WS if you are calling internationally call 760-602-3030 and my user name is jcorn2784. Go to these websites for more info www.my.ws or www.freedom.ws
and my access code is jcorn2784.
My website is www.website.ws/jcorn2784

Please Call or e-mail me with any questions.

Call: [806-266-0092]
E-Mail: jpc2784@gmail.com

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online