Author Topic: BBC - The Best Balanced Club for Building Business  (Read 989 times)

tigered

BBC - The Best Balanced Club for Building Business
« on: September 09, 2015, 09:08:31 AM »
The BBC acronym stands for Business Builders Club and is one of the platforms under the umbrella of the Global Business Builders Group or GBBG.

As an independent affiliate of BBC, I'd like to welcome you to an amazing club for doing business.

The unique point for me as an active member is that the payoff is configurable, more or less.

What am I putting in as an active member?
  • Energy to build the club and its membership
  • A year fee of $25
  • A monthly fee of $9
What do I get as an active member?
  • A monthy unincentivized referral in one of the GBBG platforms
  • A monthly credit for one of the following.
    • having my BBC referral link up in the BBC Co-Op rotator for a month
    • using it in a Network for a month of advertising on different websites
    • having my monthly credit sold to an advertiser which will return $7.50 to me
    • Access to the special Skype channel where you get to meet several members, as well as the company leadership for answers to questions you may have
  • A great compensation plan for having active referrals
  • Being able to easily access all the other platforms under the same business umbrella.
Why is this particular BBC business opportunity so attractive for me?
  • If I'm good at inviting people in I get referrals and the compensation if they become active
  • If I'm no good at inviting people I will also get referrals
  • If I want to advertise from my BBC active membership on a great network it is easy to do with the month credit at no extra cost
  • If I don't want to use the credit it will be sold to another person in the advertiser network and then I'll receive money
  • If my efforts result in enthused members like myself, I can make some extra buck or a whole lot of extra bucks if my team of referrals is receiving bucks.
It's well-balanced set of points, which I don't see in many other business opportunies.

If you agree, and you wish to partake as an active member too, then you can sign up here or through my web page, of course.

BBC is the best club I encountered since I am on the internet.

BBC Is The Best Balanced Club for Building Business.

Highly though politely recommending Business Builders Club!

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online