Author Topic: Don't Chase Your Money written by Rick Kirkham #BusinessTips  (Read 3944 times)

Offline ComputerHelp808.com

• View Profile
Don't Chase Your Money written by Rick Kirkham #BusinessTips
« on: January 12, 2016, 03:48:00 PM »

As I gain lessons as a full time self-employed businessman, I try to share with others so they won't make the same mistakes. If you're as hard headed as I am, you may make them anyway.

What Do You Mean Don't Chase Your Money?

Do not continue to do business with people who make it difficult to collect your hard earned payment. I have a good friend who's helped me with both the business and technical aspect of my field. A business owner outsourced him some work and made him invoice my friend instead of paying him upon delivery of the work. Naturally the business owner didn't pay. Now my friend, last I heard, is afraid to  stop accepting work from the man for fear he will not pay all the money that he owes. 

I was a computer IT for a man who owned a business cleaning after hours a well known discount store chain. He told me himself they were always months behind and he had to continuously call them to get paid. I asked why he didn't threaten to sue. He said they'd probably cancel his contract and get some other company to clean for them. This reminds me of a lesson I also try to give online and offline business owners when I train them. Always diversify your income. You should have at least three income streams. You lose one, you've only lost about 33% of your income not the whole thing.

I've had to chase bad checks, a monthly check and a promise of payment. I'm going to go into explaining how I resolved or ended these. I'd also like to share some preventative measures I used using good public relations and sales skills to keep customers when I wanted to do so.

How Did I Catch My Money?

http://www.godsbusinessway.com/index.php/topic,12807.msg13070.html#msg13070     
you may share this article, but keep the courtesy link above and the entire article intact without change
https://twitter.com/GodsBusinessWay   

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

Hello20

Re: Don't Chase Your Money written by Rick Kirkham #BusinessTips
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2016, 04:37:18 AM »
This is very cool  ;D ;D ;D

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online