Author Topic: How to Recover Deleted Messages from Samsung Galaxy S7?  (Read 566 times)

Offline Xiezhenye

• View Profile
How to Recover Deleted Messages from Samsung Galaxy S7?
« on: November 19, 2018, 03:03:11 AM »
"I lost all my SMS from my Samsung Galaxy S7 after restored it back to factory settings, I can restore my contacts and photos from backup, but I don't know how to get back lost SMS from Samsung Galaxy S7, please help!!!"
"My son deleted some of my important text messages by misstake, how can I recover deleted text messages from Samsung Galaxy S7 without backup?"

Are you also the user of Samsung Galaxy S7 and met the above similar situations? Samsung Galaxy S7 with 4GB running memory and 32/64GB UFS2.0 body storage space, Exynos8890 or Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor, 2K screen, 12 million pixel camera and so on.

There's no doubt that Samsung Galaxy S7 is an outstanding phone. However, even if the most powerful device, it is still unable to avoid data loss. In fact, to recover deleted SMS from Samsung S7, what you need is just the Samsung Data Recovery.

Samsung Data Recovery is the all-in-one data recovery software for Samsung user to retrieve lost and deleted files including contacts, SMS, photos, audios, videos, call logs, WhatsApp chat history, document and more from almost all Samsung Galaxy phone in a click.

Related: Recover Lost Photos from Samsung S7
« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 03:05:20 AM by Xiezhenye »

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online