Author Topic: Pest Control Services in Los Angeles  (Read 2104 times)

JohnHall

Pest Control Services in Los Angeles
« on: January 11, 2012, 06:07:02 AM »
Bugs Or Us has been providing professional, environmentally friendly Los Angeles pest control services since 1979. Our extensive experience in working with Los Angeles and Orange County homes and business owners has made us a leader in effective and safe methods of pest control. We utilize the latest in pest and rodent control methods to constantly improve on our services in controlling and eliminating infestations in the home and at work. Our professional services give property owners important peace of mind that they are protected from potentially dangerous and unhealthy infestations.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

mountainview

Re: Pest Control Services in Los Angeles
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 04:57:35 AM »
Pest controllers can easily help you to make your home free from pests and other rodents such as cockroaches, termites, bed bugs and more....

pestguysau

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2012, 07:11:45 AM »
Just few months back, my garden furniture was attacked by termites and has damaged it. Immediately, I had to call in professional termite controllers to get rid of them. They inspected it and told me, that I had called them on right time and have saved my most of the furniture.

lutherjohns

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2013, 01:10:25 AM »
I also agree with the fact that its important to take preventive measures to control pests in your home as well as in your garden to keep them beautiful and healthy.

Brantill

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2013, 12:22:22 AM »
I also agree with the fact that its important to take preventive measures to control pests in your home as well as in your garden to keep them beautiful and healthy.
Totally agree with you about these things. What is involved with a Termite Inspection?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 06:51:14 AM by Brantill »

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online