Author Topic: Introducing Dr.Fone for Mac (The World's 1st Data Recovery for Apple iOS devices  (Read 1694 times)

pdftools

Watch the Video Demo :  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dBPJ9aDqkc

Free Download Dr.Fone for Mac(iPhone/iPad/iPod Data Recovery):
http://www.total-data-recovery.com/Dr.Fone/Mac/

Have you ever felt frustrated when lost precious data from your iPad/iPhone/iPod by accident? No matter why your data's in jeopardy, Dr.Fone for Mac can get it back easily.

It is the World's 1st Data Recovery program to recover lost photos, messages, contacts and more from your iOS devices directly even without backup. What's more, the program enables you to preview and extract iTunes backup files so that you can get back what your want from iOS devices backup files anytime as you like.

-------------------------------------
MobileTrans - One Click to Transfer contacts, transfer SMS, call logs, photos, music, videos and apps from Phone to Phone

Watch the Videos Demo :  http://www.youtube.com/p/LM9xqAehwyp6tKyEbgkP5TNUOBjTcNOV

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

xemer1

Well, I meet the same situation when updating my iPhone 5S to iOS 8.1, I lost all my contacts and text messages, but thanks to iPhone Data Recovery software, I directly scan the data from my iPhone and restored it with a click. So I think this tool also fit to you.
To restore lost or deleted data like contacts, messages, photos, videos, call history, notes, and more from iPhone, you need the professional data recovery tool named iPhone file recovery, which enable you one click to retrieve iPhone data after iOS 8 upgrade, besides, it also can fix your iPhone that stuck in recovery mode with ease.
The program providing three ways to recover deleted files on iPhone:
1) Directly Restore Data from iPhone
2) Extract to Recover from iTunes Backup
3) Extract to Recover from iCloud Backup
Get more: how to recover deleted contacts on iPhone

Jaskcy21

We frequently to hear that iPhone users experienced the situation of deleting important files on your smartphone by accident.
How to Recover Deleted Voicemail from iPhone
How to retrieve iPhone data
Likewise, data loss will occurs in the cases of after the updates of iOS, jailbreak and improper syncing.
How to recover deleted video on iPhone? Here are two practical approaches for you to recover those significant files. It depends on the resources that are available. Either having iTunes/iCloud backup or a good recovery software can resort to this two methods. Extract iTunes Backup for iPhone
Read through and you will know how to get back deleted videos from iPhone in easy way.
How to Recover Data after Restore iPhone to Factory Settings

yinglee11

Some of us like to clear useless messages, photos, video, etc. regularly on our Android Phone. How to Recover messages from Samsung
? However, it is very easy to delete the important messages by mistake. Have you ever come across this terrible situation? To this situation, you can recover your lost data from Android at ease.
How to Recover Android SD Card Data
Get back lost data safely and easily
Android Recovery will help you recover the lost messages from accident deletion, carelessly resetting, rooting and other reasons. How to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung Galaxy? Believe it or not, try it on your own to get the answer. This app is developed with latest and sound technology to recover photos, it uses powerful algorithms to rescue the photos which are deleted accidentally or lost after formatting.
How to Recover Android Contacts

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online