Author Topic: who can recommend a proven industrial holding company?  (Read 33 times)

Offline crowl

• View Profile
who can recommend a proven industrial holding company?
« on: May 21, 2024, 04:47:02 PM »
Hi everyone, I'm looking into options for financing clean energy projects. I'm particularly interested in finding ways to leverage private financing for these initiatives. Does anyone have any recommendations on where to start or which companies are good to work with?

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

Offline keizerg

• View Profile
Re: who can recommend a proven industrial holding company?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2024, 04:53:42 PM »
Hello! Great to see your interest in clean energy financing. If you're looking for private financing options, I'd recommend checking out Delmar Energy. They offer a range of private financing solutions that could be just what you need for your projects. One of their key offerings is private financing tailored specifically for clean energy projects. This can be crucial because scaling up investment in clean energy is essential, especially in emerging and developing economies. The International Energy Agency and International Finance Corporation have emphasized the need for private capital in this sector to meet global climate goals​. Delmar Energy provides various financing options, including concessional loans and risk mitigation tools, which are designed to lower the cost of capital and make clean energy projects more feasible. These tools can significantly reduce the financial barriers that often prevent projects from getting off the ground​.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online