Author Topic: Cod Liver Oil  (Read 3148 times)

jamesrayenz

Cod Liver Oil
« on: March 10, 2011, 08:04:32 AM »
Iceland's cod liver oil is a form of cold water fish oil, far from the Northern Hemisphere oceans. It can be a variety of colors, depending on the manufacturer and type of processing, but it usually appears on the shelves of American health food stores and yellow capsules. Modernization process also eliminates many of the traditional flavor and taste characteristics of fish, many cod liver oil consumption in earlier times, their parents believe that daily intake of this oil will help build strong bones and immunity.Along and other fish liver oil extract, Icelandic cod liver oil is known to contain high concentrations of vitamin A and vitamin D, essential vitamins needed for building strong bones and teeth. This oil is a type of fish oil suggested that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration - The U.S. FDA, or the FDA - the best source of ω-3 fatty acids, because it is generally recognized nutritionist, fish living in cold waters produce more High Omega - 3 content than fish living in warm waters. Mayo Clinic also recommends that the cold-water fish, including salmon and herring, as the source of the "healthy fats" - ω-3 - because it helps reduce the harmful triglycerides, or fat in the blood.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

harryvark

Re: Cod Liver Oil
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2011, 04:00:16 AM »
The cod liver oil during pregnancy contributes to the coordination of oil child.Fish is useful not only for health but also for beauty.Vitamin D also helps maintain bone health and muscle health .

electra

Re: Cod Liver Oil
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2012, 07:29:28 PM »
This is completely anecdotal but I've noticed that when I give my daughter two teaspoons of cod liver oil at night, she seems to sleep better and I think has fewer seizures. I am aware of the keto and modified keto but I was wondering if there's any research about just extra fats before bed (for those with nocturnal seizures).

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online