Author Topic: Happy in Canada  (Read 1617 times)

last456

Happy in Canada
« on: August 15, 2011, 05:20:48 AM »
I just finished watching this set of videos and all I can say is I enjoyed it thoroughly.  Watching them in order and in a few days made it really easy to follow the continuing story lines.  Absolutely the best season and I have been watching NCIS since its spinoff from JAG.  Great job. 
If you are new to NCIS or a die hard fan, season Six is great.  This season ties up a lot of loose ends from season 1 through 5.  This is a must have set of disks.  You will not be disappointed, I know I wasn't.  Supernatural 1-5 dvd box set
The 6th disc skips really bad. I contacted the seller 8 times and NEVER heard from them. I do not recommend buying from that company. 
This is simply the best show on TV.  And, this was ultimately the best season yet.  Mark Harmon is fabulous as Gibbs.  Favourite character over all is DiNozzo. I can't recommend this show and definitely this season enough.  Buy, sit back and enjoy - I certainly did. 
I have been an NCIS fan since "Yankee white", episode 1 of season 1. Watching the season 6 DVDs, however made me at times sadder - and madder - than any of the previous seasons. DiNozzo, for example, would have already suffered a most cruel death at my hands after this season, were he not fictional. The rest of the gang, including director Vance cheap The Golden Girls 1-7 dvd set and agent Fornell of the FBI, would have been hugged to death. Not agent Lee, though: who WOULD hug a traitor?! 
I was so excited to receive Season 6 on DVD!  When it arrived and I tried playing the first disc, you could not rewind to watch a scene again, the disc stuttered and wouldn't play, and just combined for an overall bad experience. 
I am sure I would have loved the product, since I collect all the seasons of NCIS.  BUT, after a month of waiting, my order had not arrived and I recieved an e-mail saying the charges would be credited to my credit card.  Order over.  Nothing shipped.  Nothing received.  The vendor never carried seasons 1-5 of Babylon 5 through with his promise.  I ordered on Sept. 19.  I was e-mailed it had shipped Sept. 21, and on Oct. 16 was told dvd It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia 1-5 never mind.  We'll just give you back your money. Two and a Half Men 1-7 dvd  NO explanation, no nothing, after waiting patiently for a month to receive my shipment.  That afternoon I went to my local Hastings and bought it.  Should have done that in the first place. 
I'm sure I would have enjoyed the DVD; unfortunately, it was never received.  No explanation; no shipment. Sex and the City seasons 1-6 dvd  I received notice that the DVD was received and shipped on 24 1-8 9-16.  Tracking the order indicated that it would be received by October 8.  On October 14 I filed a claim.  I've received credit.Not a pleasant experience.I still want the DVD, but The Big Bang Theory box set 1-3 will go elsewhere.Jeri 
NCIS is a total failure, independent of the season. The worst mystery (thriller) show I had ever seen. Scenarios are poor, characters are schematic.  By some reason the characters constantly have to expose some bravado Dexter 1-5 for sale and strange behavior. The director cannot show the air, all scenes, including Lost 1-6 box set scenes at open sites, are claustrophobic. The plots are buy dvd box set One Tree Hill 1-7 primitive and usually cheap Nip Tuck 1-7 dvd set have quite vague relation to the Navy. Instead there periodically appear: depressed FBI agents, the management lady and some old, exhausted operatives, coming out of blue. 

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online