Author Topic: Still going good  (Read 1486 times)

last456

Still going good
« on: August 15, 2011, 05:14:36 AM »
I love all the NCIS episodes, but was very disappointed to discover there are Mad Men 1-4 box set no sub-titles complete 1-11 of MASH or closed captions in this one. Why do only some of the DVD's have them? My husband and I are quite hard of hearing and couldn't really enjoy this episode much because we couldn't The Big Bang Theory set 1-3 understand a word they were saying. Please let the producer know that a lot more people would buy videos if they were sub-titled or closed captioned. Happy to see that the seventh season is sub-titled.by Carla P. 
This is the DVD Video Series of NCIS: The Sixth Season purchased June 2010. This item is new and came in unopened packaging and in perfect condition. Item appears and plays as advertised, in perfect condition and well worth Dexter box set the price.  NCIS: The Complete Sixth Season 
NCIS is my favorite show. Plain and simple. It has great characters, character development, stories, cases, etc. But season 6 really stands out among the rest. For a show that came out in the early 2000's, NCIS has done a wonderful job changing with the times. I'll save CSI New York 1-6 set you the long analysis of the season, because there are plenty of them here, but all in all, a fantastic season you cannot afford to miss. 
This item was exactly what I expected, a DVD set for year 6 Desperate Housewives dvd of NCIS.  I found this season to be quite entertaining - if you are and NCIS fan you will be happy enough with it. 
Love this product, so far everything I have purchase from amazon Married with Children set 1-11 has been very good quality and dvd Bones 1-5 delivered very fast.  The Big Bang Theory 1-3 Thank-you 
I own seasons 6/7 and enjoy them. I find myself playing them over and over.I love all of Criminal Minds 1-5 the players. 
Once series The Big Bang Theory 1-3 dvd again, I was thrilled and very pleased with this box set of NCIS.  Content was terrific and extras that keep reminding me why we love NCIS!!  Product information was very concise, received product on time and in excellent condition.  Once again Amazon came complete 1-5 of Criminal Minds through.. 
NCIS is one of those rare shows that continually gets better with every season. I finally got the DVDs for season six and I was not disappointed. This season is darker, better written and funnier than the seasons that preceded it. While it would appear likely that after over 100 episodes, the same formula of being called to the scene of a crime (typically a murder) and then solving it would become boring, it doesn't in season six. The reason this season is so good is because of the over-arching story line. The NCIS dvd 1-7 season begins with MASH 1-11 set the old team being broken up after the death of the (former) NCIS director. The first third of the season explores the reasons for this breakup and the entire season serves to help introduce us to the new NCIS director, Leon Vance. The buy dvd box set Two and a Half Men 1-7 latter part of the Doctor Who 1-5 for sale season introduces the team behind NCIS: LA in a two-part episode that is much better than the series that it served to spin off. THe last part of the season also begins another exploration into Ziva's alliances Criminal Minds season 1-5 and her relationship with Tony.All in all, this was a fantastic I Love Lucy set 1-8 season. Yes, the formula for most of the episodes hasn't change. The over-arching The Tudors set 1-4 story lines (and attention they bring to the characters), however, help keep this show relevant and interesting. 
love NCIS & got an Amazon gift cert. for Christmas so I bought this!  I love not having to TIVO all the NCIS episodes.  Now I can play them all I want! 

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online