Author Topic: the shield 5th season  (Read 1590 times)

last456

the shield 5th season
« on: August 15, 2011, 05:12:55 AM »
If you own any of the other seasons of NCIS (woohoo!) then you need to own this one as well.  I find friends come out of the Criminal Minds 1-5 for sale woodwork claiming to be NCIS fans when I get my new season's DVD collection.  I love to share NCIS! 
The sixth season isn't even halfway through, and I can't wait for it to come out on DVD!  Love, love, love all the characters!  I love the way the It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia dvd show is character- buy dvd box set Criminal Minds 1-5 and plot-based, and the humor is great.  Anyone who hasn't gotten hooked on NCIS should really look into it! 
The quality of this series, unlike others, never declines. From the beginning of the series, where the harmonious team has separated may seem like a cliched storyline (House, anyone?), but it works with a plot twist. The NCIS mole storyline finishes, and though the perpetrator was obvious from Episode 1, the episode where the arc ends can still make you cry. Best of all, the Rivken storyline with the Ziva/Tony tension, and the finale cliffhanger sums up an incredible season! Well worth your money! 
love Mark Harmon.. and all the characters in the series. the characters work wonderful together, and it give me outlet to see the funny things that can happen in sale 1-6 of Sex and the City a serious situation It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia seasons 1-5 
ENJOYED THIS ITEM VERY MUCH...VERY GLAD I BOUGHT IT.  nICE TO ENJOY THE TV SHOW WITHOUT ALL THE COMMERCIALS AND TO BE ABLE TO WATCH ANYTIME IS A HUGE PLUS ALSO.  THIS SEASON HAS SOME OF THE BEST EPISODES THE SHOW HAS DONE. I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO ANYONE Sex and the City season 1-6 WHO LIKES THE SHOW AND ESPECIALLY ANYONE WHO LIKE MARK HARMON, HE ALONE MAKES THE SHOW AND DVD SET WORTH IT. 
NCIS is one The Sopranos 1-6 dvd box set of the few shows which have stood the ratings since it was first created. One of the reasons why it is so successful is because of the well balanced, formed, and creative character chemistry that no other show on TV has. Since this is a character driven show, it comes as no surprise that all the characters work so well together, whether it be bickering between Ziva David and Anthony Dinozzo. Or the playful banter between Dinozzo The Big Bang Theory box set 1-3 and McGee. This show has always come out on top when it comes to crime procedurals. Season 6 shows the best of NCIS, with the right amount of twists and turns, action, rising tension between Ziva and Tony, more of Gibb's backstory, and McGee feeling a tad more confident than he had, Season 6 is an explosive season which concludes the Jenny storyline and starts another storyline with buy dvd box set Law and Order Special Victims Unit 1-11 Vance, the Mole, and finally ends with a season twist that leaves many fans begging for more. This season is well worth your money and i suggest getting the other seasons if you haven't already. Also, with the introduction of the NCIS:LA backdoor pilots, (in a similar manner how NCIS was introduced in a two-part JAG episode) one can see that the franchise is not just an ordinary crime show, because of its humor, action, drama, and How I Met Your Mother box set twists, the show has grown and is now expanding. This is TV's most underrated show, with very little media coverage, seasons 1-21 of The Simpsons no awards, nothing, and yet it has stood the test of time with one of the highest viewer ratings, beating out American Idol on the Tuesday 8pm time-slot. Buy This Season- you will not be disappointed. 
The only part of the series that I do not like is the part were Gibbs retires but comes back? I wish that Gibbs would have stayed retired so that the other characters could have expanded like his second in command which was Tonny. I real life I dobt that people would come back from being retired to getting their own job back. Now it would have made some sense that if he had come back that he should have taken the directors seat. I deffinity agree that the first three series were probally the best and that the rest was kinda of sloppy. I would though highly reccomend the first three series to anybody who is into detective sories. 
the rapport between the characters remains one of the best things about this series. The stories were a little disappointing; nevertheless, I am not sorry I purchased the DVD.  Dexter 1-5 series
NCIS is one of the if not the best show on TV today and each season continues to get better and better (although I liked the ending of the last season better). Every character is great. They The Office season 1-6 (the main cast members) all play an important role in the show and I can't see anyone else playing them. I am looking forward to getting season 6! 

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online