Author Topic: Great first Alex as a cop  (Read 1524 times)

last456

Great first Alex as a cop
« on: August 15, 2011, 05:11:07 AM »
the dvd i ordered is practically new and the price was very very fair,couldn`t have got a better deal any where else..I always shop at amazon.com...for music as well as dvd`s..people this is the best The Office complete 1-6 dvd place to shop for all of ur music and dvd`s..no matter what you`re looking for trust me Amazon.com has it.. 
This is the best season Yet!  If you are an NCIS fan this one will keep you on the edge of The Wire box set your seat every episode.   Was worth the wait! 
For those who watches that show every week like me, what a great idea to give us some behind the scenes. Especially for the episode "Requiem". Maybe the most difficult episode to shoot ever. The other bonus are great to. I Really appreciate the cast and crew commentaries. Especially Michael Weatherly's and his mom on the first episode (He's always funny)and Harmon's on Requiem.Ncis is buy dvd box set The Wire 1-5 getting better and better over the years like good wines.For those who don't know this show. NCIS is a lot of humor, friendship and original stories. You become attached to characters very quickly. Each characters got his own personnality;Gibbs the Boss with some great heart, the father figure.Abby the Frasier 1-11 series gothic scientist the sister figure.Ziva the Mossad agent trained to kill and maybe Monk box set in love with Tony ?Tony the brother figure always joking around particularly on McGee but serious in his job.McGee, the probie, but not anymore, he takes more confidence over the years.Ducky the medical examiner, the uncle figure for this A team.Jenny Sheppard, the NCIS Director. Her interpretation for the last episode is fantastic. You have to buy the first four seasons before to watch this one. Why ? Because you have to know how NCIS begun.NCIS is not only a show with an Rescue Me box set 1-5 investigation and that's it. NCIS is the best show thanks to writers, crew and actors. NCIS is humor, relationship and great stories. You will get some good times watching this show, I promise. So don't hesitate and buy this DVD. 
I enjoy the show and found that this season was one of the best. The sexual tension between Zeva and Tony is a nice touch while the team continues to solve cases. Also Gibbs past comes back to haunt him...but not frighten him. Looking forward to see what the writers come up with in the next season buy dvd box set The Simpsons 1-21 now that the complete cast has sign Monk season 1-8 on. 
NCIS the 5th series just arrived in beautiful South Africa....I just love House MD box set this series have watched all previous series and all purchased from Amazon.Its just a pity that the postage is so high for our country. I am pretty sure that if Amazon reverts to normal postage rate that more customers will buy from this amazing site here in South Africa.Due too the exchange rate Babylon 5 1-5 series it becomes very expensive for us to buy from America !!!!Cant wait for the 6th series to come out on DVD....... 
I received the item in a timely manner The Wire set 1-5 and it was cheap One Tree Hill 1-7 dvd set in excellent condition just as promised. Thank you! 
These NCIS shows are the best.  The writers are so talented that I was entertained EVERY moment.  If you buy Lost seasons 1-6 dvd this set of DVDs, you will watch the shows several times! 
The NCIS series is well written. The characters have depth and are interesting. In particular the interpersonal exchanges are witty, hilarious, and often consistent with meaningful, appropriate, interpersonal interaction. The writers complete 1-11 of Frasier avoid characters that do too much bickering. The characters are not models of "codependency". When characters exhibit a high degree of personal accountability, integrity and resourcefulness, this is presented in a good light. When characters exhibit "entitlement", "unreasonable dependency", or authority without responsibility, this is presented in a bad light. Regardless of medium, all story tellers have an obligation to their communities to exhibit acceptable behaviors and attitudes as generally beneficial; unacceptable behaviors and attitudes as generally problematic; to demonstrate proper grammar; and of course, to entertain. The writers, players, directors and editors seem to have embraced their responsibility as story tellers and have honed their craft 24 1-8 box set to story telling excellence. sale 1-21 of The Simpsons 
We just started watching this show, and have bought all the previous seasons.  Interesting mysteries of "who dun it" and a lot of comedy sprinkled in.  Can't tell you which character is the funniest, but they all have their quirks.  Abby and Tony are a hoot!  I think anyone of any age ( except under 13) would really enjoy this program. 

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online