Author Topic: tips to lose weight.  (Read 4140 times)

gagelennon

tips to lose weight.
« on: April 19, 2013, 02:07:40 AM »

Take it one step at a time

Start by paying attention to what you eat. Cut back on fat and sweets and add more fruit and vegetables. After you have that under control, add exercise. If you hate to exercise try it for only 15 minutes a day at first, then a 1/2-hour. Keep in mind that while you are exercising you are burning calories and not eating. Also, it will be easier if you chose an activity that you enjoy.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

polokphinix

Re: tips to lose weight.
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 12:07:56 AM »
I would like to gratitude a lot for giving us great and helpful tips about weight loss. I want to share some more tips about staying healthy and fit here like If you regular doing swimming and yoga exercise and eat healthy diet food then I am surely saying that you can easily loss your weight.

Adley

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 03:26:10 AM »
Hi Gagelennon,
Great tips and agree with you that after starting workouts, we must gradually increase mileage or duration of exercises. Break meals in small frequent meals, prefer raw food over processed food and drink more water than routine. Do not eat late and have proper sleep.

MikeAngus

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2013, 09:01:46 AM »
•Cardio constitutes as an effective means of reducing belly fat, provided you keep it within reason. Losing belly fat with cardio is a tool. There is no way to target fat loss in any area of your body. You need to lose some of that extra fat over your abs. Even if you work out and get huge abs muscles, if there is still a layer of fat over them no one will ever get to see them. Cardio workouts are workouts that raise your heart rate for a given set of time. Some examples would be running, jogging, cycling, dancing and rowing.
• Doing 20-30 minutes of high strength gap training three to five times a week is enough to boosting your metabolic rate and burning fat.
•Add stomach exercises to your workout. Simple exercises such as sit ups, pushups, pull ups, Squats, leg lifts and basic abdominal crunches and turn around abdominal crunches can contribute toward that curved flat stomach you need.

LouVincent

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2013, 09:35:23 PM »
Thanks for tips :) I really need some weight losing tips now. Gaining a lot of weight due to my job. I have to sit for the whole day. And due to laziness I don't even go for a walk or do exercise. But thinking hard to start it now.

robbiewells

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2013, 05:53:43 AM »
The best solution to burn the extra fat on your body is to take T5 Fat Burners. These capsules, serums and patches are the very best and have helped me loose a lot of my excess fat that i really did hate. Since taking these i feel 100% better and have had a great boost in confidence. These Fat Burners really do work !

BobSmith

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2013, 07:05:44 AM »
Those are great tips. I did yoga exercises to loss weight. It is really effective.

Thamis

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2013, 06:38:02 AM »
Have a balanced diet and do cardio exercise, surely your body will love these and you will see the result fast.Never eat junk foods and soda's, they add more weight to you.

developeraaps

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2013, 08:49:08 AM »
 Drink plenty of water throughout the day. Drinking eight glasses of water is almost like a must. And do not forget to drink water in the morning, the moment you wake up. In fact this is one of the most rapid weight loss tips that the dieticians suggest to the people. Another tip regarding how to lose weight fast, easy and safe is that you should have your dinner about 4-5 hours before going off to sleep.

GlowRockey

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2013, 04:32:30 AM »
•   I am drinking green tea every day
•   Doing exercise everyday
•   Eat green vegetables and fruits
These tips help me to reduce weight as quickly. I guaranteed about.

ClunshySnail

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2013, 05:26:50 AM »
5 Healthy Weight Loss Tips!
Take off five pounds quickly before a big event!
Lose weight without dieting!
Start your day off right!
Take a high quality multivitamin every day.
Eat your vegetables – especially your lettuce.

jamestoffel

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2013, 09:31:02 AM »
If you regular doing yoga and exercise then it's a best for your health and also you should take healthy food, fruits and juice because it's through you can maintain your body and not effect for your health, swimming,yoga and jogging are best for your health. 

Charles

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2013, 03:30:20 AM »
Diet:

Eat less calories than you burn; replace unhealthy foods/snacks (chips, cookies, candies, etc.) with nutritious substitutes (fruits, boiled eggs, veggies, etc.); I would suggest that you eat 5 smaller meals throughout the day instead of eating 3 big ones (this will speed up your metabolism and make it easier for your body to burn fat). Cut down on sweets/dessert items in your diet (consumption of such foods in (key word) *moderation* is fine - once or twice per week, maybe.) Try to find healthy and nutritious alternatives for the unhealthy foods you usually eat.

Exercise:

You're going to want to be doing 30 min - 1 hour of cardio at least 3 times per week. On the days that you don't do cardio, do weight training and/or interval training (interval training is very good for weight loss as it burns fat quickly and it burns large portions of fat at once).

applicationdevelop

« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2013, 08:27:05 AM »
Grazing between meals used to be on the weight-loss hit list. But nutritionists now know that it's better to satisfy a craving with healthy grub than ignore it and risk a junk-food binge later. The best picks are filling, protein-packed snacks, such as one stick of string cheese, a tablespoon of peanut butter on a piece of fruit, or a medium-size bowl of edamame.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online