Author Topic: Why a Forum is Better Than a Blog written by Rick Kirkham Part 1 #WebsiteDesign  (Read 3519 times)

Offline ComputerHelp808.com

• View Profile

Why a Forum is Better Than a Blog written by Rick Kirkham Part 1 #WebsiteDesign

Despite the popularity of blogs, especially Wordpress blogs, forums continue to have blogs beat in;

Monetization
Flexibility of purpose
Ease of adding content
Ease of Automating Content
Ease of Automatic Promotion
Better SEO
Communication
Building an email list WITHOUT extra software or a paid monthly service
Security

Monetization

Monetization is taking something and configuring it to produce an income. This could be anything from a forum to a hobby which you turn into a business.

http://www.godsbusinessway.com/index.php/topic,10587.msg10801.html     
If you’re not on this website design blog vs forum information post please click the link above. To share this article please keep the courtesy link above intact.

Ways to Monetize and Forum

Pay to Post

This is how I was directed to setup The Christian Business Network Forum. It works beautifully to help pay for the rather expensive hosting since it has 450,000+ subscribed readers and keeps spammers away. The poor souls do not understand the benefit of posting their advertising to a forum with that many potential readers and NEVER pay the low rate of $2.00 a month to post. It cuts out work for me and allows me more time  to promote The Christian Business Network Forum at      http://GodsBusinessWay.com     to give the Christian business owners the greatest amount of exposure.

Membership Site

SMF (Simple Machines Forum) is already made for memberships. It requires NO third party plugin like a Wordpress Blog requires which may have spyware in it or crash on the next update. 

The Christian Business Network Forum offers these updates which not only improve members ability to increase traffic to their board sections or websites, but helps keep The Christian Business Network Forum up and running by paying for it’s expensive hosting. These members in order to give you ideas include:

Business Owner Group Can post to any applicable board
Board Section Owner Has his own board section category which is treated like a high traffic mall like website to take advantage of forum traffic.
Auto-Marketing Group Gets all the above plus automatic posts to Facebook LinkedIn Twitter AND subscribers to text notifications will get messages in their mobile phones of any posts an Auto-Marketing Group member makes whether the post is made manually or through an ontopic news feed.

This type of auto posting is not available with blogs due to the fact that blogs will only list feeds along the side of the main sales page which can be distracting or on a separate page with a third party plugin. NEVER as an individual post treat like a separate page as it is in a forum.

In my brand new forum Post Your Advertisements Free Forum Classifieds Site at   http://PostAdsForum.com     I’ve monetized automatic upgrades to members WITHOUT having to do anything by hand. I just had to create the groups and add features to those groups. After that I setup the paid subscriptions which would automatically upgrade the forum member once his/her payment was received through PayPal.

Continue with link near the top....

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

jumper007

Really nice post. Thanks for sharing and also need more like this.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online