Author Topic: How to set up a web page ready to sell products online  (Read 2962 times)

trpnet

How to set up a web page ready to sell products online
« on: December 01, 2010, 11:38:11 PM »
How to set up a web page ready to sell products online

Let me give you a few pointers for making this happen. Keep in mind that I learned this thing from scratch with no assitance or book knowledge from anyone. I worked many 18 hour days for 4 years to learn how to make this work. I know you can do this friend.

1) Search through the directory for items you want to sell. Click here access to over 10 million products http://www.ibuildstar.com

2) Copy the pictures from that website and save to your computer. To do this just right click on your mouse and when you see the notice that says ' save as' click on that and save that product image to your computer. Create a separate folder on your computer to save all images to your computer for each item you want to sell.

Please contact the website owner for permission to use their images and descriptions before you get started doing this.

3) Copy the product description from that website of the product you want sell by simply highlighting the text with your mouse and using the keyboard to hit CTRL and C at the same time. You can now paste that text onto your website by simply hitting CTRL V on your keyboard.

4) Do this for every product you want to sell from each supplier. I suggest that you start with maybe 20 items of the same product catagory because its easier to manage.

5) Keep track of the products you want to sell and the prices. When you list the item for sale on your website you must place the image, description and price. Mark up the price to on that earns you a reasonable profit. You must also calculate how much the supplier charges for shipping and add that to the shipping cost on your website.

6) Do this same thing for every product you want to list on your website before you put it out there for the general public to see.

7)When you make a sale you must collect the payment from your buyer, go to the suppliers website and pay that supplier for the item you sold on your website, and tell them to ship the item to your buyers address.

8) Make sure that you also add the transaction fee of about 3% to the price you charge your buyers because this is what it will cost you to receive payments online from your buyers.

9) Use the free website builder provided in our wholesale resource access to set up your own website online and accept secure payments from your buyers.

10) If you are serious about getting this business set up without all the work you must do on each product then you should consider investing in getting this completely set up for you at http://www.dropshipgurus.com  They have over 1 million products already preloaded and ready to ship to ebay sellers and anyone in over 200 countries worldwide. With them you just make the sell and they do everything else. They also pay you for all sales to your paypal account with no effort on your part.

You can then use our supplier base to add even more products to your website and follow steps 1-8.

11) Remember, if you are willing to put in the leg work then you do not need to do step 10. If you wan to get set up faster with no leg work at all then step 10 is highly recommended.

I did alll these things I just memtioned without the help of any of the website tools in step 9 or 10 so I know you can do this.

Did I mentioned that you can also set up a free adwords account and make money from the Google pay per click ads. I make from 30-40 cents per click because Google charges their advertisers a lot of money to advertise their business. In fact the Google Adsense money could pay for your dropship website on step 10 over the next few months. Go to http://www.google.com and click on Advertising and then click on adsense. Only go to Google after you have completed step 10 because otherwise you could get rejected by Google adsense. I know because this happened to me 4 years ago.

I hope this helps you out.

The true fact is 80% of the business opportunities on the internet do work and do make money. The problem is that people expect super quick returns with little effort and quit when this does not happen. If you are very serious then put the time in and stay the course because it does work. Your products will catch traffic from Googleand Bing because more and more people use these search engine to search for products directly.

Much Success friend

Buildstar Tech Support

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online