Author Topic: Start Develop Market and Promote a Business with These Free to Affordable  (Read 965 times)

Offline ComputerHelp808.com

• View Profile
Start Develop Market and Promote a Business with These Free to Affordable Articles Automated Online Applications Ebooks and Software

Welcome to Your Central Hub for Online and Offline Business Startups Development Advertising Marketing and Promotions Courtesy of Rick “The Automation Man” Kirkham   

Home of custom set it and forget it automatic income automated SEO and automatic Local SEO $5.00 per month websites.

PERFECT FOR:

Starting your own business

Small businesses

Network marketers

Direct sales marketers

Affiliate marketers
Large and small businesses to fill in your SEO gaps!

GET A FREE DOMAIN (website address) for a limited time!

But Wait! It wouldn't Be The Central Hub for Online and Offline Startups Marketing and Promotions If There Wasn't More Free to Affordable Tools Information and Services

* Automated Website Building Development and Design

Even more features in these other web designs than the power Custom $5.00 Per Month Website

* Ideas to Make More Money
* Information on Marketing
* Business Software
* Business Ebooks
* Online Applications
* Automated Social Media Advertising
* Free Advertising for all I Can Post members

What You Are About to Bookmark (video on how to bookmark) and Become a Member and Share with Social Media Right Now is Better Than Your Typical Shiny Object Syndrome Website. It's Better Than a Website!

Rick, Why are Your Prices So Low for Some of Your Services?

I have the God given and experienced based skills to write programs to automate services that most people would have to pay someone to do by hand. My Custom $5.00 Websites are a perfect example.

Automatic, regularly added on topic content with key phrase search terms added to the title

Auto generated RSS feed to setup auto promotion to social media

Auto generated index of on topic articles to increase search engine ranking.

Earn commissions with product or service placed on each auto generated page

Twitter follow slide in on each auto generated page to build a following

One more chance at selling your product of service by double opening of article links showing product or service first before showing on topic articles

Let Me Give You Some Examples of How Automation Can Save Money and Time

Admittedly, I wrote these online programs for my own use first, then set them up so others may benefit from them. I always figure if I need something other people do as well.

Get Emails from a Web Page Free Online Marketing Software

If you’ve ever run across a bunch of email addresses on a web page and you need to email each person this free online program will get all the emails for you and place commas between the emails so you can just copy and paste them into your post.

Get Addresses of a Neighborhood for Mailings

The idea here is to send postcards to your clients’ neighbors in the areas that are most likely to afford your service or product.

Become an Affiliate of All Clickbank Products in Your Search and Earn 50% to 75% Commission

I wrote this online application quite some time ago. It’s very slow and am in the process of rewriting it with even better features.

Convert Forum Code BBC to Web Page Code HTML for Forum Marketing

I love the power, flexibility and security of one of the most established website designs, the forum style website. It’s diversity and ability to adapt makes WordPress look like one of those free website services that, in my professional opinion and experience, people trying to make money online never take seriously.

One great feature “The Automation Man” loves is the ability to treat automated on topic content as separate posts. WordPress insists on placing everything on a single page. By treating automated on topic content as a single post it’s much easier to automatically post each on topic automated post to social media.

I wanted to be able to convert back and forth occasionally from forum style code to web page style code thus I wrote this free online application.

Services and Products by Rick Kirkham and Team

Let’s say you have a few main services and products you’d like to have listed on the side of all your web pages and websites. You’d also like to have a better looking stand alone web page of the same services and products.

I set the page up so that the same page can be used along the side as a menu, for example this same services and products page also appears about half way down and along the right hand side on my computer services page. Notice the lack of videos and graphics even though it’s the same exact web page. I admit that took a little doing on my part, but now I only have one web page I have to edit when a product or services changes.

The same automated list and web page can be done for a menu or even affiliate products which pay you 50% to 75% commission. It can be placed on your website and all your web pages from just one, single, editable source!

RSS Feeds

Looks like a mess when you click on it right? That’s because it’s not for human beings to read. It’s for websites, with the proper features or proper hand written code (which is where I come in) to read, add or share content with other websites.

With some professional website design work I did, the RSS feed is added to a web page and looks like this. More on topic content is always being added to this web page, increasing visitor stickiness and search engine ranking.

RSS stands for Real Simple Syndication. Even a WordPress site or Blogger account has the capabilities of utilizing RSS. If you’re not using RSS to submit your posts to social media such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google Plus, you’re losing money and not getting up as high on the search engines as you could be by utilizing a service such as the one I set up for people.

Here’s How I Use RSS Feeds to List The Most Recent Articles on This Website and Websites I Cloned Using Automated Scripts I Wrote

http://OnlineOfflinePromotions.com

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

Offline cartlootngp

• cartloot
    • View Profile
    • noodles and pasta
Thanks for the sharing.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online