Author Topic: Depression.  (Read 643 times)

Offline alik123

• View Profile
Depression.
« on: January 05, 2022, 06:55:01 AM »
I'm not quite sure how to start this thread, this is one of many attempts to write such a thread. Honestly, I'm not looking for sincere sympathy or a hug or anything like that, I'm interested in how you deal with depression.

Offline bulamaaax

• View Profile
Re: Depression.
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2022, 06:57:24 AM »
Bold of you to start a thread like this, it's not easy to talk about it. I suspect I have clinical depression, but I have never been to a doctor for a diagnosis, so I have no idea if it is bad, mild or what. I managed to quit smoking a few years ago and now I use cbd products to calm my nerves.  I mostly order it here zenleafs.com/.
It helps to stay busy and find something to be proud of. I know it's easier said than done and it's hard to stay up when you don't see the point.

Offline msavcenko813

• View Profile
Re: Depression.
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2022, 07:11:12 AM »
The fact that you are willing to share this information is a good sign. It shows that you are not in denial. I fell ill with depression about four years ago. Things were bad at the time, and I really didn't plan on staying around too long. Then... my wife got pregnant and it took us by surprise. My son is 2 now, and I can honestly say he saved my life. I'm not going to sit here and tell you to have a baby. Hell, you might already have kids. Still, finding things you do will definitely help take your mind off the negativity. Everyone's circumstances are different, though.

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online