Author Topic: Enter the Metaverse?  (Read 557 times)

Offline luckypenguin

• View Profile
Enter the Metaverse?
« on: December 29, 2021, 06:28:22 AM »
I recently bought some SAND cryptocurrency because I saw that Facebook announced its investment in the Metaverse. The same goes for Microsoft and even Nike.  With such big names, there's a good chance that other brands will follow suit. I'm checking out other NFT-related coins, but do you have any plans to get involved?

Offline CrySmile

• View Profile
Re: Enter the Metaverse?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2021, 06:48:10 AM »

I think it is a very interesting area to explore, but it is not something I would venture into. I will allocate a small % of my portfolio to meta-village projects, as they have great potential for growth. There is no need to go all out and put yourself at high risk. Others may not agree, but that is my approach.

Offline archybows

• View Profile
Re: Enter the Metaverse?
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2021, 09:04:11 AM »
I have just begun to get acquainted with this topic, still quite raw. But I decided to start right away in practice. So I'm sitting here studying https://terrawonderland.com/wpaper.html.The new augmented reality, where we can virtually gather and explore spaces that are inaccessible to us in the real world. But so far I am not sure what it is for me. But time will tell.

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online