Author Topic: GDI Co-op for New and Existing GDI members  (Read 18403 times)

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
Re: GDI Co-op for New and Existing GDI members
« Reply #50 on: February 29, 2012, 03:06:02 PM »
Here is Marc;s latest update.. wow the GDI coop is growing by leaps and bounds!! The comissions are some of the highest
paying of any matrix

Hi Carol ,

Last day of February, tonight I will reset at $0 all Free members commissions and tomorrow I will pay the Premium members who have reached the minimum payout.

So if you are a free member and get commissions you have until tonight to upgrade.

If you are a Premium member you can set the minimum payout between $30 to $500 by updating your profile.

$3280 was generate in affiiliates commissions and it's only our first month !
So don't wait login to your affiliate panel to see if you have earned money. If not, maybe you need more traffic to your link.

We have sent 1,482,801 clicks to our Premium rotator only this month !

Grab your share, upgrade to Premium and use the Broadcast Email feature to create duplication in your team.

To our success !
Marc

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
Re: GDI Co-op for New and Existing GDI members
« Reply #51 on: April 03, 2012, 06:01:09 AM »
Wow I got 2 GDI sign ups this week all I did over the last 2 weeks is create a website from my GDI and add
AIOP autoresponser capture form to it.. I created 2 capture pages , 2 affiliate pages, One Top income page. and I blog from word press. We can hide the pages we want.. I also put a twitter button on my pages too.  I also got 2 wealth4all sign ups.. and I have just been promoting in traffic exchanges..

so I encourage everyone set up your GDI website.. and capture pages using AIOP.. add your other Income programs to it.. if you need help setting up your GDI website and you sign up and upgrade at AIOP I will help you.. please give me 24-48 hours to get your website up.. as I am a little behind right now.. Thanks

and God Bless!!
to see my websites go to my income streams link in my signature.. copy my pages if you like

WS Affiliates

You have a new affiliate signup . . . crsuccess
   6:02 PM

WS Affiliates

You have a new customer signup . . . crsuccess
   4:39 AM

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online