Author Topic: Reading Is Good For You  (Read 3863 times)

cindy66

Reading Is Good For You
« on: August 22, 2014, 08:17:40 AM »
When we are young we learn how to read from our parents, and then later in school. Once we start to read it becomes an essential skill. There is actually more to reading than just picking up your favourite book. Reading can change our lives in many ways, so we should try to make it a part of our daily lives as much as possible.

When did you find time to read for leisure and fun? Whether it is a fiction or non-fiction novel, we can still get the enjoyment we need if it is a topic we are interested in. It can take you into a whole new world of imagination, and for a few hours it engulfs you. It can help you to forget about the daily grind of your life. A good fiction story is the obvious choice of book to read when you need to be transported to a different existence.

Reading can be a luxury, and a way of eliminating stress in our lives. Sinking into our favourite comfy chair or sat in bed after a long day at work with a good book, is something to look forward to.

How many of us have to take a book with us to read when we are travelling? I’m definitely guilty of this, and if I don’t have a book with me to read, I get very bored and irritable. If you travel by bus or train to work, take a book with you to read along the way, or on your way home. It’s a great stress buster for before and after work. Some of us may even get a little time to read during our coffee breaks. Cut yourself off from the office for a while, and de-stress with a good paperback or hardback book.

The more we read, the more we learn and it is true. When we read we learn a lot more new words, which is very essential for a child and why they are encouraged to read more. Regular readers will have a larger vocabulary than those who read little in their lives. At the same time, your knowledge will be increased about all types of new things. If you are interested in a particular topic and want to learn more, the best way to do this is to read a book.

Whether your choice of book is a paperback, hardback or e-book you can still get hours of enjoyment out of reading. So, why not start today.

http://www.uniquebookqueen.com

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

branowillis

Re: Reading Is Good For You
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2014, 01:12:34 AM »
I found this article very interesting. Reading books have great impact on ourselves. It teaches us about different religions and their values. We learn from reading that how to express our thoughts in a more refined way in writings. I read NABRE Bible and lots of other scriptures. It is a good habit to read holy books.

T.A.G

Re: Reading Is Good For You
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2015, 03:59:32 AM »
Agreed! Reading books is the best way to relax and get your imagination running wild! I just started reading again after years of not being able to (the usual excuse of 'not having time').

I read mostly fiction books unless the other genres are being recommended to me. I don't have the habit of reading e-books, but I do have a fear of reading books for they tend to be so easily damaged   :'(

I do hope I get to read more though, there are way too many books I would love to read but there are just too many.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online