Author Topic: How to edit flv(flash video) on mac os  (Read 1247 times)

suegallery

How to edit flv(flash video) on mac os
« on: January 04, 2011, 09:38:45 PM »
Flash Video (flv) has become the default video format on the web and almost every video sharing site uses FLV to stream videos online, such as YouTube, MySpace, blog TV, etc. Watching videos in an FLV player is quite interesting, but you can do so many other things to turn your creative gifts, such as split FLV videos into multiple clips, merge several videos into one, trim the introductory part, convert FLV videos to other formats, etc.

However, FLV files create a kind of unique video editing challenge not readily solved by just opening the files in your favorite video editing application. The FLV format isn't supported by most video editing tools. Here I would like to share how to edit .flv mac with mac flv editor. Wish it can help you.

Step 1: Import
Free Download flv editor mac.

After launching it, and then hit “import” button to select FLV video from your Mac for loading. See the main interface shown below.

Step 2: Edit FLV Files on Mac
To edit flv on mac, you just need to drag the specific FLV file or files to Timeline. With some drags & drops, you can trim, split, merge, copy freely.

Double click one video, on an editing window you are allowed to crop, rotate, set brightness, contrast, and saturation to enhance your video effects.
If you want to make the whole video creation harmonious, you can choose to add scene transitions to all the added files or separately. What’ more, you are able to add graceful melody as the background music for the movie.

Step 3: Share edited FLV video
Click “output” on the main menu bar, you can choose to export your creations for: saving on local hard drive; playing on portable devices; uploading to YouTube.
More detailed about how to edit flv video on mac by using flv video editor for mac.