Author Topic: Best online opportunity - You will never across another one like this one!  (Read 781 times)

geoortiz

I work with highly motivated individuals helping to change lives! We work for a discount membership club. We provide 10-75% in discounts and savings for auto/legal/life/health & traveling cost. I've been with the company for 3 amount of months , earning an average of $600 a week just from posting on Facebook and Instagram. Very simple! The key is posting the right way. Most other leaders have little to no in depth training but I have mine down to the T. A lot of other associates in the company, come to me for help, if you can follow the simple copy and paste training,  soon people will come to you for help. It has nothing to do with popularity or fame, its all about technique. As long as you have a smart phone/computer , there's no reason why you can't be one of the top leaders in the company as well.   The position is basically posting ads. We provide a list of places to post and a list of ads to promote.
NO selling, NO telemarketing and no chasing anyone around. when you sign up you will receive a personal website where you will be directing people who are intersted in the ads you posted.

Every person that signs up under your website you will receive $80 simply for reffering them to the business opportunity or the services we offer.
For example, if you refer 1 person a day that would be a total of 5 people for the week, 5 x $80 per person= $400 (that's not including weekends).
2 people a day= 10 people for the week, 10 x $80= $800 paid on friday (thats still not including weekends)
Obviously the more ads you post and the more work you put in the more money you will earn weekly.

Looking for serious indivisuals that are looking to make real money. Let me know if this is something you would like to do. I can get you started today, Train with me today, Start tomorrow. (Most start the same day)

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online