Author Topic: How Do I Get a Toned Belly After a C-Section?  (Read 2480 times)

jamesrayenz

How Do I Get a Toned Belly After a C-Section?
« on: January 31, 2011, 04:22:27 AM »
A c section is a major operation, the first and foremost, your body time to heal and for any c-section should allow the spread of inflammation. The best time to start getting back into shape about your doctor, usually six to eight weeks after c-section. When you start your diet and exercise regimen, it to undue stress and infection is critical to protecting your mark. C-section incision on a sensitive stomach scarring, as well as the C section stitches leaves, and they should be protected at all costs. Panties specially designed for just this purpose are sold, and you want to consider if they are right for you in toning your stomach after a c-section the first step before starting any strenuous exercise.The a healthy Diet can be established. This means that your daily food intake to include more fruits and vegetables and foods that are high in fat, processed or overly restricted. One of the most important things you can do is reduce or eliminate sugar from your diet. Undigested sugars inflammation, which caused it more difficult to get back to your pre-pregnancy belly can. Also be helpful to the day as three large, heavy meal to eat small meals 5-7 per opposed to be the practice to maintain your energy and help curb cravings will be junk food.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

electra

Re: How Do I Get a Toned Belly After a C-Section?
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2012, 06:41:21 PM »
pilates, yoga.. anything which strengthens your 'core' muscles.. you'll find that although sit ups do work, you MUST work the 3 layers of muscles beneath them as well. its a waste of time just doing sit ups and your tummy will ache for a few days and thats about it.

The plank is a great one!!

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online