Author Topic: Skin Healing Treatment  (Read 3248 times)

InhileTeela

Skin Healing Treatment
« on: November 20, 2011, 04:26:33 AM »
It's off topic but anyone know a good treatment for this for my son?     

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

likjohn

Re: Skin Healing Treatment
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 01:58:30 AM »
When is the best time to add scar treatment on the skin?
i have a tiny scar, it was caused by a pimple. however it's still red, but the skin already has healed. is it better to add scar treatment cream on it now or should i wait?

docsimon

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2012, 02:42:15 AM »
I think so craniosacral therapy is best option for healing treatment.try it if possible.
Thank you

pagesdesign

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2013, 06:47:58 AM »
Healing is a systematic process, traditionally explained in terms of 4 overlapping classic phases: hemostasis, inflammation, proliferation, and maturation. While platelets play a crucial role in clot formation during hemostasis, inflammatory cells débride injured tissue during the inflammatory phase. Epithelialization, fibroplasia, and angiogenesis occur during the proliferative phase. Meanwhile, granulation tissue forms and the wound begins to contract. Finally, during the maturation phase, collagen forms tight cross-links to other collagen and with protein molecules, increasing the tensile strength of the scar.

Charles

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2014, 02:39:54 AM »
Vitamin E. Buy the oral grade capsules and break (puncture) them, using the fluid inside for the wound (under the second skin product would be better yet.)

Our three year son leaned up against an electric skillet a week before his swimming lessons started. With Vitamin E, he was healed on the first day of lessons!

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online